Auto Statistics Generator

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Auto Statistics Generator

Post by DBRider251 »

Hey guys, as you all know, Kerr has been doing stats for this game for a while. I did them for one outdoors season for Am's, and I got real fucking tired of doing them by hand. Well, after I graduated in early May, I decided to make an auto-statistics generator for myself to get back into doing Am's, and help Kerr out in the process. I need your guys help though. If you could, please enter your information into this Google Form that is going to help us get more accurate data for teams and what bikes they ride so we don't have to search the forums and download packs if someone hasn't posted something. Yeah, we could do this manually for each person, and we'll probably end up having to for some. Send this to your friends, please help get as much data into this bitch as possible.

Example

At the moment, I'm only doing it for rF events. In the future, I plan on expanding it to MXS Lobby and possibly EMF if there's enough interest.

The generator is still in the testing phase, and I plan on releasing it to the public after Kerr and I test it for outdoors to work out some bugs and get a stable release for everyone.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Re: Auto Statistics Generator

Post by USABMXER1 »

I actually really like this idea
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

cool idea, thanks for the time put into this
Sabo
Team: <3 lane

Post by Sabo »

I love u
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.