need help, (feels like rear brake is stuck on)

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
AJM!!#MX
Team: Privateer

need help, (feels like rear brake is stuck on)

Post by AJM!!#MX »

Every time i set off it feels like the rear brakes locked on and the only way i can start moving is to dump the clutch full throttle, its not impossible to ride its just annoying and it never used to happen. i tried re binding and swapping controllers. restarting everything. not sure if its a new thing in the game or not but just seeing if anyone can help me out.
Cheers:)
KTM57

Re: need help, (feels like rear brake is stuck on)

Post by KTM57 »

When you ride around, is the shock super compressed? It would be if the rear brake button is actually stuck. You also may have accidentally changed your auto clutch settings - I've done it before clicking through the menus too fast.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
RexDM

Post by RexDM »

KTM57 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:17 pm When you ride around, is the shock super compressed? It would be if the rear brake button is actually stuck. You also may have accidentally changed your auto clutch settings - I've done it before clicking through the menus too fast.
My buddy felt the same about his shocks. I'm coming over tomorrow to help him install the shocks and motorcycle exhaust on his newly acquired bike. We'll check the auto clutch settings.
AJM!!#MX

Post by AJM!!#MX »

KTM57 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:17 pm When you ride around, is the shock super compressed? It would be if the rear brake button is actually stuck. You also may have accidentally changed your auto clutch settings - I've done it before clicking through the menus too fast.
the shock isnt compressed. it just lugs alot when i fisrt start moving. i thought the rear brake button could be stuck but i swapped controllers and it didnt change anytthing. and do you mean the automatic shifting?
AJM!!#MX

Post by AJM!!#MX »

yep just checked and looked for the auto clutch thing (didnt know that was a thing haha) and yep thast what it was. thanks everyone for helping my dumb ass :p
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

RexDM wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:17 am
My buddy felt the same about his shocks. I'm coming over tomorrow to help him install the shocks and motorcycle exhaust on his newly acquired bike. We'll check the auto clutch settings.
Ok.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.