RacerX: Michael Dieringer returns to the rF Outdoor Ams series

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Michael Dieringer
Team: Privateer

RacerX: Michael Dieringer returns to the rF Outdoor Ams series

Post by Michael Dieringer »

Suzuki's rider Michael Dieringer has returned to racing the rF Amateur outdoor series for the first time since 2020 WW Ranch after facing thumb injuries and also the lack of financial support in order for him to go to the races. He managed to score points in the 450 Amateur class after going 12-15 for 14th overall on his 2018 Suzuki dyno at Washougal. We managed to find Mike in the pits and we asked him some questions.

Jason: “So obviously it's been a long time since we’ve seen you at the races, how does it feel to be back at the races once again?”

Mike: “Yeah it feels pretty good to be back at the races again. The fans here are amazing and they were stoked to see me out here once again! The track was great and the local track crew did an amazing job prepping the track for us making sure the track is safe, couldn’t complain at all!”

Jason: “How’s the Suzuki dyno? A Lot of people say it’s slow but turns pretty good.”

Mike: “I really like it actually. If you got the right gearing on it it's actually pretty good. The power delivery is pretty mellow and it's easy to control it coming out of corners. The top speed may not be the best sometimes but it’s competitive enough to score points on it. We are hoping that Twisted Development will step in our program to ensure that the motor is competitive enough against the factory bikes.”

Jason: “What are your plans and goals for the remainder of the outdoor Amateur season?”

Mike: “Well obviously I wanna do as many races as I possibly can, given the fact that I can score points as long as I get a good start. With the privateer budget that I have it might be a little difficult to attend the last few rounds of the outdoor Amateur series but we’ll see. As far as goals, I just wanna try to score points and maybe start aiming for top ten finishes and prove to my sponsors that I am still worthy of being supported.”

Jason: “My last question for you is how’s the thumb? Has it been a factor here at Washougal?”

Mike: “The thumb is good, I’ve been doing therapy on it every now and then while I’m traveling around the country in my sprinter van and it has gotten better. During practice yesterday morning it has been a little bit of an issue but obviously not big enough to keep me from getting my practice in for the day and also doing both of my moto’s. I think the Ryno Power supplements play a big role in my program, they help my thumb a lot and I can actually ride great as long as I don’t crash of course.”

Jason: “We hope to see Michael at Unadilla.”
ktm161
Team: Underground RC

Re: RacerX: Michael Dieringer returns to the rF Outdoor Ams series

Post by ktm161 »

^i like this guy. someone sign him to a factory team
baker

Post by baker »

Michael Dieringer wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:48 am
During practice yesterday morning it has been a little bit of an issue but obviously not big enough to keep me from getting my practice in for the day and also doing both of my moto’s.
What a trooper
Flexarn27
Team: Privateer

Post by Flexarn27 »

ktm161 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:20 am ^i like this guy. someone sign him to a factory team
Do it yourself noob