rf problems

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
collinallen35
Team: Privateer

rf problems

Post by collinallen35 »

first off fuck tyler lang!!! hes a dick and inconsiderate. rf felt i was to fast for novice and decided to tell me after heats so basically my night was over. he never got in contact with me and there was a fair ammount of people telling him to let me race. rf wont put me in ams either so there basically screwing me over. someone needs to fix rf and kick tyler lang out of it. respectfully fuck you tyler lang.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Re: rf problems

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

its not about rF ITS ABOUT THE METS LETS GO BABY LOVE THE METS COME ON LETS GET A HOME RUN LOVE THE METS COME ON GET THAT LOVE THE METS
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

You won a novice heat race by 30 seconds running 2 seconds faster with a consistency dev of 1.633. You don't belong in novice and you knew that going in.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
white327
Team: MotoPro GFX

Post by white327 »

Sounds like we need to start a gofundme for TLang to get a drink after all that.
csibike

Post by csibike »

white327 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:52 am Sounds like we need to start a gofundme for TLang to get a drink after all that.
+1 to my boy!
EthanCommodore66
Team: Star Yamalube

Post by EthanCommodore66 »

Jakob Hubbard wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:39 am its not about rF ITS ABOUT THE METS LETS GO BABY LOVE THE METS COME ON LETS GET A HOME RUN LOVE THE METS COME ON GET THAT LOVE THE METS
LETS GOOOO METSSSSSSSSS
mhelmer188
Team: Privateer

Post by mhelmer188 »

#fuckcollin
baker

Post by baker »

collinallen35 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:36 am first off fuck tyler lang!!! hes a dick and inconsiderate. rf felt i was to fast for novice and decided to tell me after heats so basically my night was over. he never got in contact with me and there was a fair ammount of people telling him to let me race. rf wont put me in ams either so there basically screwing me over. someone needs to fix rf and kick tyler lang out of it. respectfully fuck you tyler lang.
Consider it a compliment, they probably should have handled it different, but you should have responded different,ever hear you catch more flies with honey than vinegar?
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

You were obviously way too fast for novice, so they didn’t let you race that, and you didn’t buy a race pass for ams, so you can’t race ams. You knew you were way too good for novice and should have foreseen this.
Chai
Team: Private

Post by Chai »

collinallen35 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:36 am first off fuck tyler lang!!! hes a dick and inconsiderate. rf felt i was to fast for novice and decided to tell me after heats so basically my night was over. he never got in contact with me and there was a fair ammount of people telling him to let me race. rf wont put me in ams either so there basically screwing me over. someone needs to fix rf and kick tyler lang out of it. respectfully fuck you tyler lang.
Go threaten to swat some more ppl get out of this thread.