Beginner tips

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
bobotr0n69
Team: Privateer

Beginner tips

Post by bobotr0n69 »

Hello! Brand new to the forum and game. Played for an hour and realized the learning curve is steep! I’m playing with a controller, 1 stick for leaning/turning and arcade mode off. Any tips on just getting started without burning out of it quickly? I can see how some would hang it up right away. Thank you!
Noah124
Team: Goated

Re: Beginner tips

Post by Noah124 »

This game takes a lot of time to progress in. I would try looking at the server index and finding servers with people in them to play on to keep you interested. Also a good advanced stability along with some other settings could help. Any questions you have message me on discord Noah124#1386
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Post by jgmtbike »

Find a decent setup and don't be afraid to change setups and try to find a better one. You can always save setups so switching back is easy.

And just play on elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19801 on the RF national tracks from last year. That server is going to start popping off over the next couple months as we get closer to outdoors. Playing those RF tracks consistently, learning the lines and doing the same tracks over and over is by far the best way to get better at the game. Don't start playing supercross stuff for at least a few months, you're going to suck and it will be discouraging :lol: .

Try to find some discord homies to play with, it will make the game wayyy more fun :D

Have fun!
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

CatfishMcStevenson
Team: Slowie Films

Post by CatfishMcStevenson »

ARE YOU NEW?
ARE YOU TIRED OF PLAYING ALONE?
DO YOU LIKE RACING CLEAN?
DO YOU LIKE HAVING PEOPLE TO CHAT WITH?

Slowie Films discord is a good place to find a lot good dudes that are on regularly. And they are of all skill levels. We have brought more then 20 new players into the game. getting them a setup helping with any new comer needs and we have some seriously respectful riders that want to race clean and get better. This Server/Community is not your average mx sim crowd.
https://discord.gg/slowie
WE HAVE A DISCORD SERVER THAT IS USED WHEN EVERYONE IS IN THE MX SIM SERVER