Graphics/PC Question

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
carter_sauce47
Team: Weedmaps/Kawasaki

Graphics/PC Question

Post by carter_sauce47 »

My graphics on my computer can be maxed... running solid 80-115fps but for sum reason if im zoomed out from a model its like glitchy or pieces of it start to disappear and reappear .. like bike models and helmet models ... so for example if im trying to make an edit and my POV is set at 20-40 but im not close to my rider then the helmet and bike model become spotty and parts and pieces disappear. Just wondering if anybody knows what can be causing it and what i can do to fix it.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: Graphics/PC Question

Post by Pumaxcs »

That is intentional. The game uses lower detail models at set distances to lower the amount of rendered polygons in a frame.

In Advanced Graphics menu turn Model Geometric to 100. It either disabled the use of LOD's or forces a few detail steps up, can't remember which.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Re: Graphics/PC Question

Post by motokid499 »

Yeah you can turn off LOD's in your graphics control panel but that's by design, the further away something is the less detail/poly's you'll get.
Tanner Rogers