New to the game - looking for advice

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
KM84
Team: Privateer

New to the game - looking for advice

Post by KM84 »

Just bought the game on Saturday. Feel like I'm doing well, hitting jumps and can throw some whips. Looking to find some more tracks that are similar to the likes of Racetech training complex and the big Stella. Hard pack with good jumps to learn and practice but the tracks arnt too complex. Copied the setup from start ur systems and donut etc. Found a setting I like. But if there is any tips or tricks to make the bike or me better then I'm all ears. Still struggling a bit with going over the bars on jumps.
Cumb694
Team: SCR

Re: New to the game - looking for advice

Post by Cumb694 »

Mototech Husqvarna Compound, Woodside Raceway, JGMX Ride 365, those are a few older tracks and to me are easy, fun and enjoyable to hop on here and there and for going over the bars problem stay in the throttle all the way through the face so you dont endo going over every jump. Hope this helps! :P
jonasv19

Post by jonasv19 »

I always liked the Justin Barcia compound by motoboss
YourMomsJibbly

Post by YourMomsJibbly »

Cumb694 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:59 pm Mototech Husqvarna Compound, Woodside Raceway, JGMX Ride 365, those are a few older tracks and to me are easy, fun and enjoyable to hop on here and there and for going over the bars problem stay in the throttle all the way through the face so you dont endo going over every jump. Hope this helps! :P
Hey do you know how top download those tracks with the correct textures? Every time I do it the track is completely smooth with no texture. No idea what im doing wrong.