Looking for an active noob server

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Thaney1026
Team: Privateer

Looking for an active noob server

Post by Thaney1026 »

Hey in total noob here I was just wondering where I could find a server with riders of a similar skill level? (Or lack there if) I’m finally getting to where I can beat the bots very easily on all the stock tracks so I figure it’s time to hop on multiplayer and get my doors blown off. Thanks
CatfishMcStevenson
Team: Slowie Films

Re: Looking for an active noob server

Post by CatfishMcStevenson »

add me on disc. whitemeat454#2984
400+ people in our discord. all chill people or they get kicked. we have our own sim server. have free setups (beginner to pro), track links, skins. have design guys to make custom skins/bikes. that goes for anyone. add me up and shoot me a message and ill shoot you an invite.
Havvoc

Post by Havvoc »

CatfishMcStevenson wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:56 pm add me on disc. whitemeat454#2984
400+ people in our discord. all chill people or they get kicked. we have our own sim server. have free setups (beginner to pro), track links, skins. have design guys to make custom skins/bikes. that goes for anyone. add me up and shoot me a message and ill shoot you an invite.
Hey bro. I just started on MX sim. would love to join if available :)
CatfishMcStevenson
Team: Slowie Films

Post by CatfishMcStevenson »

for sure! add me and ill get you an invite
jeremy hicks

Post by jeremy hicks »

Would love to join as well. If possible. Used todo alot of pro racing and stopped playing for a while, and now wanting to get back into it. just cant find anyone to play with. Thanks
YzRider19

Post by YzRider19 »

Hey I'm also looking for a server to ride on, if you found one can you add me on discord, not sure how the whole server thing works

Thanks

discord: 2Pac#8387