Updates

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
ChuZ__

Updates

Post by ChuZ__ »

Hey JLV this is going to be a quick one.

Will there be anymore big updates coming soon as in new dynos, better graphic changes, more rider movement, rider annd bike in menu, and much more. Because I absolutely love mx simulator, and waiting on more updates to keep the game at top nick to complete with other top games. Some nights I scroll for hours on the forums seeing if you have made changes, oh and boy the snapshots have been pumping out!!! But yeah to conclude will there be anymore big changes to this game? For me and the community we still want this to be the best mx simulator out there. Cheers
Brent Peterson for president 2024Image
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Updates

Post by jlv »

Currently working on terrain texture rendering. The next update will use static vertex arrays for decals. My testing so far shows that to be around 30% faster. It'll also have incremental decal rendering. That won't actually speed it up but it'll spread the hit out over multiple frames. Both things will make the 1% low frames quicker.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
coleruff
Team: Privateer

Post by coleruff »

Thank god, i feel like this game has needed a big update as well for like the past 2 years, and yes the snapshots are good and all but i feel as if a complete gyro and rider mechanics overhaul would spark this game back to life!
AdamoDago
Team: Privateer

Post by AdamoDago »

coleruff wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:10 pm Thank god, i feel like this game has needed a big update as well for like the past 2 years, and yes the snapshots are good and all but i feel as if a complete gyro and rider mechanics overhaul would spark this game back to life!
yes , coincide