GAME FUNCTION

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Ktm99racer
Team: bud lite racing

GAME FUNCTION

Post by Ktm99racer »

I play MX Simulator pretty often and when I play I have problems. When I play at times my bike goes into neutral but it shows it in gear, my bike will be stuck going backward, and my bike won't shift and just stays in the same gear. I have tried 4 different controllers and nothing seems to work. if you can please help it would be much appreciated. THANK YOU
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Re: GAME FUNCTION

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Ktm99racer wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:04 pm The game doesn't have a neutral gear, so if you're stuck in neutral it means the clutch is being engaged. If you're stuck going backwards more than likely it's a controller issue. If you're bike is shifting yet you're staying in the same gear it could be because you have auto-shift turned on or again a controller issue. More than likely I think the cause of all 3 of these issues is a controller bind issue where you think you have the controls bound to one thing but they're bound to another, or 2 things are accidentally bound to the same control.
The game doesn't have a neutral gear, so if you're stuck in neutral it means the clutch is being engaged. If you're stuck going backwards more than likely it's a controller issue. If you're bike is shifting yet you're staying in the same gear it could be because you have auto-shift turned on or again a controller issue. More than likely I think the cause of all 3 of these issues is a controller bind issue where you think you have the controls bound to one thing but they're bound to another, or 2 things are accidentally bound to the same control.