Usually how much does it take to mx simulator confirmation email to show up?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
BtdTractors12
Team: Privateer

Usually how much does it take to mx simulator confirmation email to show up?

Post by BtdTractors12 »

hi i'm from italy, i ordered mx simulator yesturday i was wondering how long my order would take to be processed.
thanks for your patience.
i cannot wait to play mx simulator def the best game ever. :D :D :D :D :D
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Usually how much does it take to mx simulator confirmation email to show up?

Post by jlv »

BMT waits for the payment to clear first. So for credit cards or paypal it should be almost immediately, but for bank transfers it could take a few days.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
BtdTractors12
Team: Privateer

Re: Usually how much does it take to mx simulator confirmation email to show up?

Post by BtdTractors12 »

Thanks a lot for your respond, i managed to do it in the end it was an error in the payment, now i have the game and its really difficult but i'm learning and loving it already.
i was wondering were i can find the new years bike models like 2022 or 2023 because the models of games bikes stops at 2018, if some one can give me an aswer on this it will be fantastic.
thanks to everyone.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

About 42 bucks
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Post by sethypeety »

BtdTractors12 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 12:56 pm Thanks a lot for your respond, i managed to do it in the end it was an error in the payment, now i have the game and its really difficult but i'm learning and loving it already.
i was wondering were i can find the new years bike models like 2022 or 2023 because the models of games bikes stops at 2018, if some one can give me an aswer on this it will be fantastic.
thanks to everyone.
The bike Dynos stop at 2018 for now. You can find the stock model replacement pack here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=52824

And you can find all the newest gear and bikes here: https://www.tmfactory-racing.com/