Reinstalling on NEW PC

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
derrickkingg
Team: DemLeanBoyzzz

Reinstalling on NEW PC

Post by derrickkingg »

I purchased the game years ago, and still use that same email I purchased the game with. However, I have looked everywhere and cannot find the install for it. I have tried to download the demo and install my reg. key, with no results. How do I go about getting it reinstalled on my new PC without having to purchased the game again :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: ??
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Re: Reinstalling on NEW PC

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

derrickkingg wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:10 pm I purchased the game years ago, and still use that same email I purchased the game with. However, I have looked everywhere and cannot find the install for it. I have tried to download the demo and install my reg. key, with no results. How do I go about getting it reinstalled on my new PC without having to purchased the game again :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: ??
The game installer is given to you in the same email that you purchased the game with from BMT Micro along with your regkey. Search BMT Micro in your emails. If you deleted it, I'd send jlv an email.
derrickkingg
Team: DemLeanBoyzzz

Re: Reinstalling on NEW PC

Post by derrickkingg »

Jakob Hubbard wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:36 am
derrickkingg wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:10 pm I purchased the game years ago, and still use that same email I purchased the game with. However, I have looked everywhere and cannot find the install for it. I have tried to download the demo and install my reg. key, with no results. How do I go about getting it reinstalled on my new PC without having to purchased the game again :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: ??
The game installer is given to you in the same email that you purchased the game with from BMT Micro along with your regkey. Search BMT Micro in your emails. If you deleted it, I'd send jlv an email.
Thanks man, I reached out to JLV and per usual, he solved world peace. Thanks JLV!