2011 Suzuki Rmz250

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
wheels1758

Re: 2011 Suzuki Rmz250

Post by wheels1758 »

I guess what I'm asking is:

Do you have a bunch of pngs with the graphics, in the correct spot, already saved?

If so, I could write up a quick program that would: place the base template (metals and ish), then draw the graphics, then place shading over the top, then save as a new png (named how you want). Basically, put the graphics pngs in a folder with a shading png and base template png, click a button and let your computer do the work. And it would even be possible to do different pipe/barpad combos automatically based on the skin name. Make sense and are you interested?
Hondamxer94

Post by Hondamxer94 »

T4IS3R#39 wrote:is this thing gonna be released soon, sorry for asking if its annoying. i just want the bike pretty badly cause all the other models are so gay
other models are gay? here u go make a model and well see how it turns out :roll:
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Here, you go make a grammatically correct, non-sarcastic, valuable, respectful post and see how your level of respect from others turns out.

I just feel that this needs to be said.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
T4IS3R#39
Team: Privateer

Post by T4IS3R#39 »

k really can you give me an estimate on when you think the model is gonna be released. its taking forever. this topic has been on the forum since i got the game and that was a while ago. and don't make any smart-ass comments on what i just posted. i just want know when the model is coming out.
Stickerz
Team: N/A

Post by Stickerz »

T4IS3R#39 wrote:i just want know when the model is coming out.
When everything related to it has been finished.
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

T4IS3R#39 wrote:k really can you give me an estimate on when you think the model is gonna be released. its taking forever. this topic has been on the forum since i got the game and that was a while ago. and don't make any smart-ass comments on what i just posted. i just want know when the model is coming out.
When I have enough free, playing, mess about time and feel like working on it, I dont have much of this, so its taking some time, yes its been going awhile, so? Whats the problem? Want it done, i have paypal? You could pay me, cause of right now, i aint getting shiz.

Don't mean to sound sarcastic or rude, but damn, you get replied in the same manner in which you post.
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

wheels1758 wrote:I guess what I'm asking is:

Do you have a bunch of pngs with the graphics, in the correct spot, already saved?

If so, I could write up a quick program that would: place the base template (metals and ish), then draw the graphics, then place shading over the top, then save as a new png (named how you want). Basically, put the graphics pngs in a folder with a shading png and base template png, click a button and let your computer do the work. And it would even be possible to do different pipe/barpad combos automatically based on the skin name. Make sense and are you interested?
Sorry for double, that would be sick, but I thgink it would almost be more work that manually doing it since there are so many different combinations of frame, and all, that is not listed in the list, not that there are more than in the list, but there are differences in the skins not mentioned in the name, if you understand, lol.

But thank you for offering. Really appreciate it. :)
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

attacker5 wrote:
T4IS3R#39 wrote:k really can you give me an estimate on when you think the model is gonna be released. its taking forever. this topic has been on the forum since i got the game and that was a while ago. and don't make any smart-ass comments on what i just posted. i just want know when the model is coming out.
When I have enough free, playing, mess about time and feel like working on it, I dont have much of this, so its taking some time, yes its been going awhile, so? Whats the problem? Want it done, i have paypal? You could pay me, cause of right now, i aint getting shiz.

Don't mean to sound sarcastic or rude, but damn, you get replied in the same manner in which you post.
Send me a list, and I'll let you know what could be done. :)
Travis107
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Travis107 »

You should pay us a dollar everytime your bitch ass rages. Just send someone else the bike already, since you aren't doing shit.
FMXIAN
Team: Star Island Motors

Post by FMXIAN »

Travis107 wrote:You should pay us a dollar everytime your bitch ass rages. Just send someone else the bike already, since you aren't doing shit.
Words cannot describe how stupid you are...
Four Wheels Move the Body, Two Wheels Move the Soul.
Travis107
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Travis107 »

FMXIAN wrote:
Travis107 wrote:You should pay us a dollar everytime your bitch ass rages. Just send someone else the bike already, since you aren't doing shit.
thank you sir, I admire your quote. All joking aside, look at it this way. He stated that he has no time to finish it, he complains about everything that people tell him to do, so why not just give it to someone else so they can atleast get everything released since he isn't going to.
Hondamxer94

Post by Hondamxer94 »

Travis107 wrote:
FMXIAN wrote:
thank you sir, I admire your quote. All joking aside, look at it this way. He stated that he has no time to finish it, he complains about everything that people tell him to do, so why not just give it to someone else so they can atleast get everything released since he isn't going to.
id have to agree this has been going on for quite a while :cry:
FMXIAN
Team: Star Island Motors

Post by FMXIAN »

Travis107 wrote:
FMXIAN wrote:
thank you sir, I admire your quote. All joking aside, look at it this way. He stated that he has no time to finish it, he complains about everything that people tell him to do, so why not just give it to someone else so they can at least get everything released since he isn't going to.
Because he isn't doing this for "anyone else", he's doing it for him. If he gave it to someone else where would all that hard work go? We sit here and EXPECT this bike from him like it's his job to sit around and bullshit models for this community all day. And yeah, he has a short temper on a few things, but that's just because he wants this model to be the best it can be, and he sees it in the light that everything he does to it is perfect. I have faith that he's going to release it, we don't know when, but it will be him and only him that releases it, he's gone to far to just shove it in the trash.
Four Wheels Move the Body, Two Wheels Move the Soul.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

The way I see it is the people that were pumped on the KXF are the one whining, the people who weren't so pumped on the KXF are sitting back and thinking, hey, maybe this bike will turn out pretty good....

Just because he isn't releasing the bike on your schedule doesn't give you the right to come in here and verbally abuse him...
Travis107
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Travis107 »

Not trying to start shit, just think if it'd be sent over to someone who also has good modeling/skinning skills to complete the bike stress free since he has all the school that needs to be done.