track javascript info

Ash
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: track javascript info

Post by Ash »

I known that.
But if I want allow player to choose the height of the bar for the step up. I can't do it in solo. I have to use server.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Ash wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:23 pm I known that.
But if I want allow player to choose the height of the bar for the step up. I can't do it in solo. I have to use server.
It'd be pretty easy to make a button the player runs over to the raise the bar.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
pntra

Post by pntra »

I added it to my server as well, I was unable to get the bar to move. I could only get this to work in your server ash.It also doesnt work in solo. Nice new feature for the game though. Job well done Ash
Ash
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ash »

jlv wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:05 am It'd be pretty easy to make a button the player runs over to the raise the bar.
It's more friendly to just have a command. With button, you can't setup it exactly at the value you want. And for track builder, it's easier to work with command instead of buttons too. I'm pretty sur it's not much work for you to add custom command.
Ash
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ash »

pntra wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:05 pm I added it to my server as well, I was unable to get the bar to move. I could only get this to work in your server ash.It also doesnt work in solo. Nice new feature for the game though. Job well done Ash
It's because you have to add script on your server too due to I can't add command only on track side.