Barcia Compound *Release*

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
dirtfreek

Re: Barcia Compound *Release*

Post by dirtfreek »

i read the topic and said "here goes five minutes of my life reading every hate post" :D
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

Yamaha285 wrote:I wouldnt blame jeff im sure he trusted the guy jeff is not a young kid he knows how this forum is and wouldnt release to someone he thought he couldnt trust. so no just the others that passed it around
All the more reason he should know not to give a track to anyone without the creator's express permission. Of course, if he did ask MB before giving the track or motoboss knew about it and was ok with it, the fault lies in the next dude, not Jeff.
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
SCHAFFERNOCKER
Team: blank

Post by SCHAFFERNOCKER »

no no no... you cant all go pissy pissy boo hoo on the kid who made this post when he wasnt even the one in the first place to leak the damn track....

All fingers are pointing one direction... sorry jeff. looks like you pooched the bear on this one.
dearnhardtfan7
Team: Privateer

Post by dearnhardtfan7 »

Jeff didn't release the track. Anyone with half a brain knows that you don't release someone else's work. I don't care what your reason for doing it is. The OP is just trying to cover his ass. If anyone wonders why I'm not around much anymore, its for reasons like this. I like all of the other respectful people on this forum will not download this track because motoboss did not release it himself. Shit like this keeps happening and eventually all of the good creators are gonna go elsewhere
R.I.P. Jacob Nash #241
PSN-chrismri463
xfire--cmarona463
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

goodbye...

checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

dearnhardtfan7 wrote:Jeff didn't release the track. Anyone with half a brain knows that you don't release someone else's work. I don't care what your reason for doing it is. The OP is just trying to cover his ass. If anyone wonders why I'm not around much anymore, its for reasons like this. I like all of the other respectful people on this forum will not download this track because motoboss did not release it himself. Shit like this keeps happening and eventually all of the good creators are gonna go elsewhere
Bummed you aren't around anymore. I really enjoy your tracks.
VMX_SKYmx99
Team: BOMR

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

checkerz wrote:
dearnhardtfan7 wrote:Jeff didn't release the track. Anyone with half a brain knows that you don't release someone else's work. I don't care what your reason for doing it is. The OP is just trying to cover his ass. If anyone wonders why I'm not around much anymore, its for reasons like this. I like all of the other respectful people on this forum will not download this track because motoboss did not release it himself. Shit like this keeps happening and eventually all of the good creators are gonna go elsewhere
+1
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

VMX_SKYmx99 wrote:
checkerz wrote:
+1
+2

I didn't have the Barcia Compound. still don't. How come Motoboss's tracks are always the ones people leak? Motoboss, word of advice, don't beta your tracks out anymore. You are a good enough track builder now that you can probably just beta them yourself...
InsaneFMX
Team: Flipin 150ft triples

Post by InsaneFMX »

Sweendoggy wrote:I didn't have the Barcia Compound. still don't. How come Motoboss's tracks are always the ones people leak? Motoboss, word of advice, don't beta your tracks out anymore. You are a good enough track builder now that you can probably just beta them yourself...
He could also release it to people he fully trusts and strictly tell them to keep it to themselves so he knows who did it if another track is leaked
Motofinne #375

Post by Motofinne #375 »

How is it possible that MotoxJeff did even consider to give the track to this guy?! I'm so sorry Motoboss for this, i hope you still keep making your amazing tracks, you are the best track maker out there!
MOTO NATIOM112
Team: PoGo

Post by MOTO NATIOM112 »

im pretty sure this track isnt even done yet.i bet the final product will be 10x better than the beta version.
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

!st off- The track isnt even close to being finished ,Im still trying to get more referances to make the track somewhat accurate

2nd- I am making the track for MotxJeff ,He asked me if he could share the track with a couple friends and I told him it is his track to do with what he wants .
I am not mad just dissapointed .Im sure Jeff is furrious
Thanks to all that are being respectfull and not downloading the track dont worry your not missing much.
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

damnit , stupid guy ... he have to get banned of mxsim forum..
Track Comp 2010 Champion!
faf111
Team: Privateer Kawasaki

Post by faf111 »

HeGgE wrote:i think everyone that dont have the track to show respect to Motoboss and do not download this track until motoboss himself releases it!
kids these days..im not downloading...
Privateer Kawasaki
uh I like dirtbikes
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

Motoboss wrote:!st off- The track isnt even close to being finished ,Im still trying to get more referances to make the track somewhat accurate

2nd- I am making the track for MotxJeff ,He asked me if he could share the track with a couple friends and I told him it is his track to do with what he wants .
I am not mad just dissapointed .Im sure Jeff is furrious
Thanks to all that are being respectfull and not downloading the track dont worry your not missing much.
Not even going to bother DLing. Cant believe the OP, he literally is acting like he's no older than my 12 year old sister! Kid cant even spell 'accident'. Its A-C-C-I-D-E-N-T, not ACKSEDENT. Damn man.
Austin Mulhern | Motopixels REV
Image[/a]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/paprod]YouTube Channel

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol: