Sweden

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

Sweden

Post by FelipeMX »

Armadijl wrote:I love to see how you fail in trying to be nice when you nearly get a permanent ban. Dude i also watched that demo and you just rode full into him. So dont think it was an accident.
Do you, Brent and Nybrok have some kind of hidden datings?
Gooooooooooooooooshhh you guys are so 'loving' disgusting...
Finesse Supersports
Jake_413

Re: Sweden

Post by Jake_413 »

Atown_Ottowa wrote:Haha felipe, you say he doesn't start shit? Who started that fight ^ ?

as far as i understand all he wanted to do is talk in skype. you prolly coulda said no a little nicer knowing what he does. and sweden could have not said all the dumb stuff to. so how about all of you stop doing he said she said BS and play the damn game. (im not siding with any one)
FMXIAN wrote:DJ I Swear If You Were My Dog I Would Put You Down
HA^

brent26
Team: OverTheEdge

Post by brent26 »

Jake_413: *CORRECTION*
you got esayem has never ripped. You got knapp who is awesome. You got tony who says hes guna blow me out of the water and then does cause im a slow ass goon. you got jake who is very intelligent and will also blow me outa the water. you got felipe who is even smarter than jake, and you got you, the best person ever.
yamirider517

Post by yamirider517 »

dam brent you bring me into this ....... and wtf you mean by blow you out of the water , i really dont care if your a slow ass goon u knw y i dnt lik u
Jake_413

Post by Jake_413 »

dj, no hard feelings but... you know damn well sam didnt rip the suz at all. there is proof. for instance on the carborator you just used alpha but really sam didnt even have a carb on the bike because the new bikes are efi ;)

EVERYONE just stop with the sams a ripper la la la and j dude your just adding to this bullshit because you "dont like" sam. look closly to the gif its not true. a little thing called bias played a huge roll with this.
FMXIAN wrote:DJ I Swear If You Were My Dog I Would Put You Down
HA^