2019 Yamaha YZ450F Release

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
askozenk
Team: privateer

Re: 2019 Yamaha YZ450F Release

Post by askozenk »

ColtHans wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:Image
Ac Dash
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Ac Dash »

DBRider251 wrote:
Ac Dash wrote:Wish jlv would hire a dev team and get proper licensing for name brand bikes so this type of thing could be avoided.
Ripping wouldnt be as common being everyone would have access to the models.
You’re insane. JLV isn’t gonna hire a team to make free models. How in the hell would that be profitable?
At no point did i ever say free.
Djlove04
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by Djlove04 »

Quinten wrote:
AndradeF wrote:
askozenk wrote:Hi guys, I just arrived at home and I tooked a close look to the model, this thing is an mesx 2 (milestone) model, he didn't maked anything.

So yes this shit doesn't woth 50$ :wink:
Guilherme told me that just to find it identical with a comparison you said this, interesting, if the base of the frame is from the extrememaniac, how he ripped the bike, please do not judge months of hard work for it.

For someone who can model an entire bike from "scratch", the AO and normal mapping supposedly "made" for this bike is insansely bad.

Points of interest:
- Rear fender

Coming from someone who owns a 2019 YZ, I can say that one, this model is not modeled to spec and two, is in fact ripped from MESX 2. See pictures below...

This is the model claimed to be modeled and not ripped from MESX 2 (Keep in mind the materials taken from MESX 2 use different shaders than in sim thus giving it that super reflective look)

This is the same bike in MESX 2

Now you may presume to say well they modeled the same bike using the same references... ERRRR wrong.

This is what a real fender looks like, you can see that the ECU storage compartment is entirely different.

I'm all for new modelers in the community but don't stand behind ripped models ESPECIALLY from another game.
Neal Im not taking anyone’s side on this. The picture you compare it to does look very similar but it is different in ways. I don’t know how any of this modeling stuff works or how you could even rip something. The base is from another sim model, I can tell you that. Could you post more comparisons to prove its ripped or pm me because I dont really know if it is or not.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

DBRider251 wrote:You’re insane. JLV isn’t gonna hire a team to make free models. How in the hell would that be profitable?
If he had an official team to work on providing things like bike models, gear, tracks, and things like developing erode, working on PBR shaders for HDR environments, post processing, and more, he could market the game and it could stand up visually next to AAA titles. There are some very talented creators in this community, both past and present, and I wish he would take advantage of them before they are all gone.

There's two ways he could go about it. The first option is to include all of the above mentioned items with the game when you purchase it, and or just release them on the forum. The other option is to add a DLC option to his game and have people pay a few dollars for each item.

The latter option would probably work out the best as he would very easily be able to cover his cost of his new dev team bringing his game to it's max potential.
Djlove04

Post by Djlove04 »

Sorry I thought Neal posted that. Quiten, I dont own mesx2 so I would appreciate it
motochris192

Post by motochris192 »

Whoever is ripping models from milestone's games & trying to sell them needs to be banned & so does anyone helping them
Quinten
Team: QM1

Post by Quinten »

Djlove04 wrote:Sorry I thought Neal posted that. Quiten, I dont own mesx2 so I would appreciate it
In sim:

In MESX 2:

In real life:

In sim (notice no zip tie on cycra front number plate aorund forks):

In MESX 2:

In real life:
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Let's all just pretend it's not ripped, we need a new yama model :lol:
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

808 wrote:Let's all just pretend it's not ripped, we need a new yama model :lol:
Dean is working on 1
Djlove04

Post by Djlove04 »

Quinten wrote:
Djlove04 wrote:Sorry I thought Neal posted that. Quiten, I dont own mesx2 so I would appreciate it
In sim:

In MESX 2:

In real life:

In sim (notice no zip tie on cycra front number plate aorund forks):

In MESX 2:

In real life:
I agree the back fender is similar. What about the rest of thr bike and/or plastics. The zip tie tho lol
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

The Zip tie is missing in both, and theyre both identical with lines and shading. The specs are different becuase of how sim doesnt have hdr lighting. I cant believe youre defending this dude
Ac Dash
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Ac Dash »

Jeremy150 wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:You’re insane. JLV isn’t gonna hire a team to make free models. How in the hell would that be profitable?
If he had an official team to work on providing things like bike models, gear, tracks, and things like developing erode, working on PBR shaders for HDR environments, post processing, and more, he could market the game and it could stand up visually next to AAA titles. There are some very talented creators in this community, both past and present, and I wish he would take advantage of them before they are all gone.

There's two ways he could go about it. The first option is to include all of the above mentioned items with the game when you purchase it, and or just release them on the forum. The other option is to add a DLC option to his game and have people pay a few dollars for each item.

The latter option would probably work out the best as he would very easily be able to cover his cost of his new dev team bringing his game to it's max potential.
Well said. I cant wrap my head around to why this hasnt happened yet :?
Quinten
Team: QM1

Post by Quinten »

Djlove04 wrote: I agree the back fender is similar. What about the rest of thr bike and/or plastics. The zip tie tho lol
Why are you still trying to defend? I've clearly stated the obvious and provided the proof. Where is yours? I can continue to provide images and waste my time proving a point that has already been made or you can come to the realization with the rest of us that it is clearly ripped from MESX 2.
DaleMullins873
Team: Transmoto

Post by DaleMullins873 »

A few things I’ve noticed in the psd/in game is
- the seat goes a little through the rear fender
- the norms are wrong and needed to be inverted
- the base is from an older model
- most parts are from an older model too.
But I see where quinten is coming from with his arguments
⚔️2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion
⚔️2019 MXSEMF 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2019 Australian 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2020 EMF NA Supercross 250 Champion
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

How about people that post ripped shit for someone that's already banned gets crushed as well?