Big N***a Brock1198

If you've posted something stupid and are wondering where it went, look here.
Donut Kills Isis
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Big N***a Brock1198

Post by Donut Kills Isis »

"Ok so I keep seeing this person named "Brock" on a bunch of forum posts and I would like to get him banned its getting annoying at this point I have to read his name in everyyyyy comment section and it is getting on my nerves. I would rather watch you get on a treadmill instead of sitting on your ass all day replying to forum posts get a life!
Brock1198 quit reading Forums and complaining you dumbshit"-Mitchell
Brock you say you and your fat ass went to Loretta's but in reality the only place you went to was Pizza Grease to get fat off your ass. You are one of the most disrespectful and toxic people I have ever met.
Brock1198
Team: Cycleworks

Re: Big N***a Brock1198

Post by Brock1198 »

Call me disrespectful and toxic yet you were the one yelling in a call about swatting and ddossing people. Still dont know where you and everyone is getting that "i went to lorrettas" thing from. Broke my tibia at qualifiers thats it. One last thing is i hope yall are happy with all those fat jokes i really wish yall would stop. i went from 230 to 180 im trying my best.
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?
Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!
Donut Kills Isis
Crushed Dissenter

Brock1198 wrote:Call me disrespectful and toxic yet you were the one yelling in a call about swatting and ddossing people. Still dont know where you and everyone is getting that "i went to lorrettas" thing from. Broke my tibia at qualifiers thats it. One last thing is i hope yall are happy with all those fat jokes i really wish yall would stop. i went from 230 to 180 im trying my best.
I can SMaiL Theee SalT coming Ouuuut Uf Your face
Brock1198

Post by Brock1198 »

Donut Kills Isis wrote:
Brock1198 wrote:Call me disrespectful and toxic yet you were the one yelling in a call about swatting and ddossing people. Still dont know where you and everyone is getting that "i went to lorrettas" thing from. Broke my tibia at qualifiers thats it. One last thing is i hope yall are happy with all those fat jokes i really wish yall would stop. i went from 230 to 180 im trying my best.
I can SMaiL Theee SalT coming Ouuuut Uf Your face
bet ur parents love you
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?
Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!
Donut Kills Isis
Crushed Dissenter

Why do u have to be so mean to everybody. Literally me and everyone were nice and then you changed and turned on us. We were your friends until you decided to be a dick to us. All Im doing now is returning the favor
Brock1198

Post by Brock1198 »

Donut Kills Isis wrote:Image
Why do u have to be so mean to everybody. Literally me and everyone were nice and then you changed and turned on us. We were your friends until you decided to be a dick to us. All Im doing now is returning the favor
not being a dick to anyone but you tired of all the shit you were giving ben and the post today crossed the line.
jlv wrote:
Brock1198

Post by Brock1198 »

and you could of atleast used a picture that wasnt over a year old.
jlv wrote: