New series?

Post your suggestions here
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

New series?

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Hey guys I think I would be cool to have a enduro race or series! I mean we have some enduro bikes and I think people might like it, I it takes skill, and it might mix up people who win. I would be happy to take the time and learn how to do it if someone would be willing to help me (: I have never rode a enduro race in my life and I probably never will but I think it would be fun to see how people would do. Just a thought. Opinion?
crashreallyfast
Team: TwistMoto

Re: New series?

Post by crashreallyfast »

great idea, only problem is that some one has to have the patients and time to make enduro tracks that big and good. however there are enduro X race tracks, a series with those would be cool.
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

I wanted to do this event before EMF's outdoor season. But we didn't had the time for it because we had to test the scripts and stuff for the outdoors. I'll defently host one after this outdoor season.
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

dani22

Post by dani22 »

That's a nice idea! Could be super fun. or super raging hahaha
Ktmrdr11

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Sweet guys glad to see I wasn't the only one, I know there are some super long tracks like 15 minutes a lap and that would ge crazy fun (: asandhapper I will for sure run your series if I can with my time in America. Hell I'll even help you run it (:
dani22

Post by dani22 »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:Sweet guys glad to see I wasn't the only one, I know there are some super long tracks like 15 minutes a lap and that would ge crazy fun (: asandhapper I will for sure run your series if I can with my time in America. Hell I'll even help you run it (:
I remember the track that dj did "washougal" maybe?
It was pretty high detailed and such, do you think it will be smoth with 30people on riding? Or will it lag like hell?? :S
Colbemx

Post by Colbemx »

dani22 wrote:
Ktmrdr11 wrote:Sweet guys glad to see I wasn't the only one, I know there are some super long tracks like 15 minutes a lap and that would ge crazy fun (: asandhapper I will for sure run your series if I can with my time in America. Hell I'll even help you run it (:
It was pretty high detailed and such, do you think it will be smoth with 30people on riding? Or will it lag like hell?? :S
That is a Motocross track used in the outdoor series.
dani22

Post by dani22 »

Colbemx wrote:
dani22 wrote:
That is a Motocross track used in the outdoor series.
then... i don't know, some enduro track he did not so long ago. i didn't remember the name
JdS454
Team: none

Post by JdS454 »

i think this would be great. maybe have a gncc style series going? i know you couldnt have 300+ riders going at once but have 40 for each class. ive raced a enduro race and it was so hard, but so fun also. of course it would also take a very long time to make a track.
Ktmrdr11

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Well I was thinking more along the lines of the tracks there are multiple tracks short and long, Mayne do a mix like onw week long then second week short? If you turn your graphics down you can run anything
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

I have a handful of tracks at my disposal, and we were going to do a series...just need to find the time to do it
Sandhapper

Post by Sandhapper »

Sweendoggy wrote:I have a handful of tracks at my disposal, and we were going to do a series...just need to find the time to do it
Same for EMF. I'll talk to yohann (The scripter for EMF). It might be posible to make some fun events on enduro tracks. But I'm not sure if it will work atm.
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall

dani22

Post by dani22 »

Sandhapper wrote:
Sweendoggy wrote:I have a handful of tracks at my disposal, and we were going to do a series...just need to find the time to do it
Same for EMF. I'll talk to yohann (The scripter for EMF). It might be posible to make some fun events on enduro tracks. But I'm not sure if it will work atm.
Why won't it work?
Sandhapper

Post by Sandhapper »

We've all got it setup for the outdoors now. I'm also thinking of a kinda weird results thing.
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall

Ktmrdr11

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

well no negative feedback so that's good (: i just think it would be fun to have any other series, don't get me wrong i for sure love rf and emf series, but i mean just like riding in real life, you don't always want to go as fast as you can. Sometimes its fun to cruise around and pop wheelies (;