New Models/updated tracks

Post your suggestions here
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

New Models/updated tracks

Post by Sweendoggy »

I know JLV has a TON on his plate right now for this game, plus he has his life as well!

I think that the actually game (minus the user content) needs a "rev" up (no pun intended)...

The stand alone game should include really nice models, using the spec and normal maps...whether JLV makes these models, or actually lets people help make them for him (or put existing ones in game), that alone would advance the look of this game...The default rider, and default models really need an update in my opinion, even though no one uses them...

Even more then that, the stock tracks should most def, have a facelift in the form of traction values, and also I think a few "stock SX's" should be made, especially based on how amazing JLV's SX2010 tracks ride!!!!

We have made all these leaps and bounds in forms of normal maps, spec maps, GREAT models, GREAT skins, and GREAT tracks with amazing traction, but none of it is featured in the actual game...only through user content.

MXSimulator would be a much more impressive "stand alone (no user content)" if some of these things were looked at and considered...

I know JLV works alone, but I am sure there are some people out there that would gladly let him include their models in this game with a simple credit to them in the "game credits"...

Even though I just said all that I do realize that most Simulator games are amazing mostly due to the enormous quantity of user content....so maybe thats just the way it's supposed to be lol
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Re: New Models/updated tracks

Post by JB323 »

i thought that was the point of the track comp # 1 tracks ? I would suggest just dumping the stock tracks in 00, or atleast take some other tracks from 01 into 00 server rotation to start getting players used to harder tracks.

I honestly think he should just force all these SX (now that its over next week) & those tracks and any other stuff into a GAME update, so you have them no matter what and start knocking down 00 to these new track rotations.

Ive been trying to replace everything stock as well, i honestly hate seeing the stock guys when i dont have their skin dled. I think if you really wanted to make a community help idea, would just to remodel or hackjob the great models out currently into simple blank colored bikes with their detail (no graphcs or logos)

like for 450s, cmon jlv just focus on the coding/motor work/weight/speed stuff and let your community that has built up help you handle you a bike model. It wouldn't be hard to adjust a few things on the KTM & YZ and luiz KX. Thats 3 bikes, i bet luiz could change a few colors and make that Kx a RM thats 4 bikes done and ready. Duh there not going to be spot on but not like the stock bikes now are (no offense)

everyone of those creators ddmx,luiz,dj and wilson would give it to you guaranteed

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

I like it that we have red bud and budds creek ;) But maybe some more stock tracks? Maybe glen helen or southwick?
It's only an idea :oops:
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

I think the stock tracks are perfect for learning how to ride, it would be nice to see the tilemaps updated so they look more visually appealing (Rabbit and Eskwanbe esp.), and maybe some adjustments to the berms and jump faces to bring them up to par with some of the tracks being put out now.
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Post by FactoryBR21 »

It's all true ,and it gotta be done... I'm pretty sure it would sell realy more, i guess but i know some guys who has ofered all support to jlv without getting anything but credits and he just wants to keep working alone , its his game , his choose but it would be so sick if he could accept these helps. I dunno this game has been out for 3years and its time to get things pretty done. I know things are not how we think they are , also not easy
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.