Windowed Fullscreen

Post your suggestions here
bootsie

Windowed Fullscreen

Post by bootsie »

I thought i would be pretty cool if windowed fullscreen was added to the games cause its kinda annoying when you try to change a song on spotify and sim tabs out
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Re: Windowed Fullscreen

Post by USABMXER1 »

+1 but I do have a spot that I can skip to the next song on my keyboard but still would be nice to have
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

bootsie wrote:I thought i would be pretty cool if windowed fullscreen was added to the games cause its kinda annoying when you try to change a song on spotify and sim tabs out
What have I missed here? Doesn't happen for me. Or do you mean you have it on a 2nd monitor and click on that?
bootsie

Post by bootsie »

Wahlamt wrote:
bootsie wrote:I thought i would be pretty cool if windowed fullscreen was added to the games cause its kinda annoying when you try to change a song on spotify and sim tabs out
What have I missed here? Doesn't happen for me. Or do you mean you have it on a 2nd monitor and click on that?
I have it on a second monitor
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

PLEASEEE JLV. Would be super appreciated from a streamers standpoint.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Atom6246 wrote:PLEASEEE JLV. Would be super appreciated from a streamers standpoint.
Won't have to change the resolution no more just so that you can do something that takes 10 seconds anymore!