MXS: What's missing?

Post your suggestions here
MiNi

MXS: What's missing?

Post by MiNi »

Hey guys,

Some of you may remember me from the mx-hq forums as that MVA queer. However I have moved on to MXS full time. After playing the game for over 4 months (I still suck :( ) I have seen what makes the game so realistic. Then again I feel that the game is missing some things. I am going to be honest and as less offensive as I can be. Here is a short list of things that can be needed in MX Simulator.

-Online Ranking System: There are some guys who are awesome at the game (Butler, Mittocs, Mikey, xfire, ilabb, etc.) but then there are those who absolutely suck. (Kyler, various noobs) There are also average rooms for the guy who isn't bad, but isn't great.
-Tear Offs: I know JLV understands this, but it would be a cool extra feature to add to realism.
-Bike Sounds: Lets face it. They need to be fixed. At least the 4-strokes need to be.
-Take a load off Fronty: It seems that the Dab feature causes my front to wash out almost everytime I use it. Weight should be spread evenly over the front
-Braking Position: When the rider needs to use the brakes, I notice that the rear end wants to fish tale. The fish tale feature should be eliminated if the rider is braking near the back of the bike. Preferebly 3/4 of the back of the bike that way he has even weight on the front and back.
-Body position: When the rider is standing up, the rider doesn't look very aggressive. The elbows should be sky high when the rider is standing.
-FULL Gear Selection: I know that there is more option with the Helmet becoming a useful feature, but I think that googles, boots, and protective gear should be chosen (Leatt, Aplinestars brace, Sentinel Protector, etc)

Thats all I have to say, other then that the game is very good.

If you have any other suggestions or comments, feel free to drop a post.

MiNi
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
mikez#411

Re: MXS: What's missing?

Post by mikez#411 »

Sounds good, but most of it is on JLV's To do list, but not with a high priority