NO ROLLING WHEN DAB WHEN STOPPED OFF

Post your suggestions here
C.K.234
Team: MXS Magazine KTM

NO ROLLING WHEN DAB WHEN STOPPED OFF

Post by C.K.234 »

pls fix this id love to play dab when stopped off but the bikes just rolling on the start if the ground aint even and if i got it on the bike aint rolling
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: NO ROLLING WHEN DAB WHEN STOPPED OFF

Post by Wahlamt »

C.K.234 wrote:pls fix this id love to play dab when stopped off but the bikes just rolling on the start if the ground aint even and if i got it on the bike aint rolling
You'll learn to just use the front brake eventually 8) :wink:
C.K.234

Post by C.K.234 »

Wahlamt wrote:
C.K.234 wrote:pls fix this id love to play dab when stopped off but the bikes just rolling on the start if the ground aint even and if i got it on the bike aint rolling
Sometime it still rolls i also need to pull the back to stop it and it gets annoying its just a suggestion lol
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

C.K.234 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
Sometime it still rolls i also need to pull the back to stop it and it gets annoying its just a suggestion lol
It would be nice sometimes. Brake activated until you release the clutch or timer hits 0.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Mostly we need this before the gate has dropped. Some tracks become impossible to start on.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
C.K.234

Post by C.K.234 »

KTM57 wrote:Mostly we need this before the gate has dropped. Some tracks become impossible to start on.
^^^^^^ pls jlv