We need tricks!

Post your suggestions here
Scummy

We need tricks!

Post by Scummy »

Heyy,

so when are we getting some tricks? MXBikes got tricks mxs should too.
The basic tricks nofooter, nacnac, double cancan, onehander, tear off would be a booster.
I know you all agree.
chadp

Re: We need tricks!

Post by chadp »

i do not agree
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

No
C.K.234
Team: MXS Magazine KTM

Post by C.K.234 »

+10000
We need em please it would just add so many more options if its just 4 simple trick animations cuz fmx works so good with sim already
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Which one sounds best, nac-nac for the King, heel-clicker for MM25, or the finger guns from Webb? lol
sloas
Team: sbfr

Post by sloas »

I think this is a cool idea, but for some reason I feel like tricks just don't belong in mxs. I love fmx in this game, and as weird as this sounds I think adding tricks would kind of ruin it. I say this because it takes skill to learn how to do 720s and double backflips consistently on most jumps, and I believe adding tricks will reduce that "skill gap" if you will. Idk how jlv would add them if he did, but in writing this assuming that they would be button combos which aren't that hard.
Hayden_Scott
Team: District D|Brainsick

Post by Hayden_Scott »

I mean he could put some use in the dpad since there are 4 buttons that are unused
lorismodard36
Team: Devast Land

Post by lorismodard36 »

I think it's a good idea but we shouldn't add things like tsunami etc, or just in a fmx mod you see, but for racing it would be cool to be able to pull off a hand, leggs, or do a nac-nac, which are often used in supercross when people wins, it would be a cool idea to add some kinds of celebration
Bradclay306

Post by Bradclay306 »

imo theres alot more important things that need to be put into the game
InsaneFMX
Team: Flipin 150ft triples

Post by InsaneFMX »

I don't know if you guys understand this or not, but implementing tricks would absolutely be a massive learning curve to keep the physics intact and I'm not sure many of you FMX guys really understand how much force is applied to the bike when doing said tricks irl. Not to mention creating the animations. Do you want stock repeatable tricks at a button? Doesn't sound like sim. You want the ability to tweak or even do the motions of the trick? Better start rebuilding sim from the ground up now, we don't have a system to even allow a trick system that we would actually appreciate. You can't make the body do things in sim without consequences.

InsaneFMX says: get more creative or learn mxb fmx. Neither are perfect. I can double cork 1080 in sim and I can superflip in mxb, but I can't do a no hander in sim and I can't double flip without the physics locking out in mxb. Pick your poison.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I would be willing to go as far as connecting a second controller if it allowed me to do a nac nac.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.