80%
Skinny Jean Guy
20%

Total votes: 54

Brent929
Team: MAPW

Rylee Jean Kirk As 30 Second Board Girl

Post by Brent929 »

so... I'm sure everyone can agree we are sick of seeing the dude in skinny jeans as the 30 second board holder..
Thompson151
Team: Privateer

Re: Rylee Jean Kirk As 30 Second Board Girl

Post by Thompson151 »

Best idea since thumbs
Brent929

Post by Brent929 »

Lim Jahey

Post by Lim Jahey »

Thats a good looking giraffe
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I'm scared that if I tried to make a sexy looking model it'd come out more comical than sexy. But if anyone else wants to take a shot you're welcome to try.

This is a little old fashioned of me but I don't care for the whole cheerleaders as track officials thing. It looks bush league to have a bimbo starting the race IMO. It'd be better to put them somewhere non-essential like umbrella girls or something. (I mean in real life, doesn't matter so much in a game like MXS.)
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Brent929

Post by Brent929 »

jlv wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:15 am I'm scared that if I tried to make a sexy looking model it'd come out more comical than sexy. But if anyone else wants to take a shot you're welcome to try.

This is a little old fashioned of me but I don't care for the whole cheerleaders as track officials thing. It looks bush league to have a bimbo starting the race IMO. It'd be better to put them somewhere non-essential like umbrella girls or something. (I mean in real life, doesn't matter so much in a game like MXS.)
I do agree on some aspects of that in the second paragraph!
I was honestly thinking more toward just the racefactory races themselves to have the 30 second board girl. To me, that would represent more toward the pro race effect which where you would see most bimbos as the 30 second board holder, not the entire platform to be switched over.