Cursor Timeout

Post your suggestions here
motoking 312
Team: Yogi Designs

Cursor Timeout

Post by motoking 312 »

I'm now sure if this has been brought up before but I assume it has. Just a simple crosshair timeout on screen so if u begin a race an forgot to move the cursor you don't have to stair at it the whole time u race. I don't really know anything about game developing so I have no idea how hard of a fix this would be but I assume it wouldn't be too difficult and it would be a great quality of life change. :D
Flexarn27
Team: Privateer

Re: Cursor Timeout

Post by Flexarn27 »

Or you just move it with the mouse
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I probably should to that. I like to have it on for when I'm debugging things and it's likely to lock up but it should be optional.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Worldeater

Post by Worldeater »

I wouldn't even mind a --hidden-cursor function.
baker

Post by baker »

motoking 312 wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:29 pm I'm now sure if this has been brought up before but I assume it has. Just a simple crosshair timeout on screen so if u begin a race an forgot to move the cursor you don't have to stair at it the whole time u race. I don't really know anything about game developing so I have no idea how hard of a fix this would be but I assume it wouldn't be too difficult and it would be a great quality of life change. :D
On my PS4 controller, I have DS4Windows set to use the middle pad/screen thing as a mouse, so if I forget to move it I can just use that move the cursor to the corner.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Pretty easy to move it when you hit a big jump, I’ve had to do that before lol. But I imagine it’ll be handy for other things like JLV mentioned