Resize decals - Track editor

Post your suggestions here
Ash
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Resize decals - Track editor

Post by Ash »

Hello jlv,

Is it possible to add the possibility to resize decals directly on the track editor with two slider ?
One for the scale and the second for the aspect ratio. I think it will be very usefull to reduce the time needed to create a track.

An example :

Thanks !
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Resize decals - Track editor

Post by jlv »

I never felt any need for this since most decals are designed for a specific scale and aspect ratio.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

jlv wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:00 am I never felt any need for this since most decals are designed for a specific scale and aspect ratio.
Think that knowledge has been lost in time.
Ash
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Ash »

jlv wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:00 am I never felt any need for this since most decals are designed for a specific scale and aspect ratio.
Even if it could be true for specific tracks (SX for example). The possibility to resize them directly in the game could be usefull to find the right scale.
This will avoid to have to use /forcereload at multiples times to find the right number in the decals file.
west
Team: *eMc*

Post by west »

Ash wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:13 am
Even if it could be true for specific tracks (SX for example). The possibility to resize them directly in the game could be usefull to find the right scale.
This will avoid to have to use /forcereload at multiples times to find the right number in the decals file.

im agree with you, lot of time wasted without this resize decals tools
link of the topic : http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=27353[/size] => new engine's sounds