First Person Distance adjustment

Post your suggestions here
motokid499
Team: Phil's

First Person Distance adjustment

Post by motokid499 »

I recently switched to an ultra wide and sitting a bit closer than I was previously. I'm wanting to lower my fov but the sweet spot fov for my setup makes it so I can barely see the tip of my front fender.

I'm hoping its something that can be added relatively easy because being able to adjust the distance of the first person cockpit similar to Assetto Corsa would be awesome.
Tanner Rogers
motokid499

Re: First Person Distance adjustment

Post by motokid499 »

Dp, even sitting as close as I can, I still get a fisheye effect on fovs that allow me to see the bars of the bike. Not an issue on 16:9 but even on normal widescreens it'd be nice to be able to adjust distance
Tanner Rogers
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Not sure I like the idea. It'd show parts of first person models that the modeler didn't expect to be visible.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
motokid499

Post by motokid499 »

jlv wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:23 am Not sure I like the idea. It'd show parts of first person models that the modeler didn't expect to be visible.
My initial plan was to just use the "hide 1st person rider" feature already available in-game
Tanner Rogers