VR in MX Simulator

Post your suggestions here
ace418
Team: Alcoballics

VR in MX Simulator

Post by ace418 »

Is there anyway that mx sim could be put in vr it might not work out but i thought it was worth asking about, could there be a trial version of it made just to even see how it was and if it wasn't good then just not release it. I just feel like the online racing and pro racing would be a lot more fun, and faster people in real life would actually be able to kinda carry that over, since they will feel more connected to the game. :D
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: VR in MX Simulator

Post by jlv »

Seems like too small of a niche to be a priority. Might have a look at it after the terrain renderer update is finished and UI scripting is finished.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
ace418
Team: Alcoballics

Post by ace418 »

awesome, also JLV what is your email
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

ace418 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:25 pm awesome, also JLV what is your email
Sorry, my email address is top secret information.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
RossyBruh
Team: Privateer

Post by RossyBruh »

ace418 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:25 pm awesome, also JLV what is your email
Hey Ace, I got his email but don't let it get out in the open, this kind of information could start another Cold War!...Wait a sec.... Did I say Cold War?.... I meant a SIM War, another Cold War is like a nice cup of Hot Apple Cider and Rum compared to a SIM War. It is terrifying just thinking about the possibility. It would be so bad that the Shadow Government of the Dark World would come out of hibernation and go back to using horror and terror to control the masses. SmI have his email tho, but don't let it get into the open, we all remember last time a "package" got into the open, I believe it was in first original "Mission Impossible" at the beginning, and we lost the whole team almost... Except the hot girl/wife of the leader and of course Tom Cruise, and it was pre-Katie Holmes Tom Cruise, back before jumping on couches confessing your love on Oprah was cool🤦. I actually don't know it but I heard thru the Grapevine that he includes it in everyone of his posts because it's in his signature at the bottom of them. Shhhht...🤫🤐🔇😶🔕, I am pretty sure no one has figured this out or we would be at war already. Protect JLV and his email with your life bro, oh the horror it would bring in the open. Here is a map I attached to his email address, follow the arrows and it will be surrounded by a circle with arrows pointing to the circle. Let me know if you have trouble figuring out the map, it's in a language called Jibberish, I believe. Best of Luck on your adventure to find the Treasure of my Map, JLV's email... shhhht, don't say it out loud cause someone could hear and then we are in big trouble. 🤫😬🤐😁

YAR! Here the MAP matey!
And remember it's the Map that's Cursed I believe or both. Just be careful my MX sim brotha! The X on the map represents where we are at in this point on the adventure, but it should lead you to the Treasure you ask for!
RossyBruh
Team: Privateer

Post by RossyBruh »