Portland International Raceway

Post your suggestions here
Simple Moto36
Team: Privateer

Portland International Raceway

Post by Simple Moto36 »

I just seen someone posted in "MX Bikes" the "PIR" race track its a track in portland oregon and i was curious if anyone would be down to make the track that would be cool!! :D :roll:
MotoBlud

Re: Portland International Raceway

Post by MotoBlud »

https://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?t=44211
heres an old version of it for the meantime.
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Post by sethypeety »

I might but it has been made like 3 times, when I'm done with my current project I was gonna make a replica of Riverdale but don't hold me to that.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

sethypeety wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:55 pm I might but it has been made like 3 times, when I'm done with my current project I was gonna make a replica of Riverdale but don't hold me to that.
Like PNW riverdale? That would be sick that place is pretty fun.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
sethypeety

Post by sethypeety »

dawsonsleeper wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:37 pm
sethypeety wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:55 pm I might but it has been made like 3 times, when I'm done with my current project I was gonna make a replica of Riverdale but don't hold me to that.
Yeah, I've been riding there since I was like 7. I actually have replicas of Albany, Woodland and Horn Rapids sitting on a dead hard drive. I might take it in and see if I can get the data recovered and if I can I'll finish and upload those too.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

sethypeety wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:33 pm
dawsonsleeper wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:37 pm
Yeah, I've been riding there since I was like 7. I actually have replicas of Albany, Woodland and Horn Rapids sitting on a dead hard drive. I might take it in and see if I can get the data recovered and if I can I'll finish and upload those too.
That'd be sick I used to ride albany every week haha. All the PNW tracks are so sick. Any plans for grays or mountain view?
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Simple Moto36
Team: Privateer

Post by Simple Moto36 »

Where are you guys from? i live in salem oregon. i would assume you guys live in the oregon area?
sethypeety

Post by sethypeety »

Simple Moto36 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:08 pm Where are you guys from? i live in salem oregon. i would assume you guys live in the oregon area?
I live in Beaverton, I've been riding all the tracks up here for almost 17 years and used to do Salem Ax and Clark County Ax back in the day and even rode at Hindsight and Long View when they were still open, I was only on 50s at that point though so the memories of riding there don't really exist outside of some old photos.
dawsonsleeper wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:04 am
That'd be sick I used to ride albany every week haha. All the PNW tracks are so sick. Any plans for grays or mountain view?
I rode at Mt View a couple times over the summer and it was pretty fun. I haven't been to Grays Harbor in years though, used to be my favorite track. I've only recently started riding regularly again but it's a struggle most of the time because my eyes are so messed up (and I am super overweight from 3 years of not riding/working out), but I really want to start riding at all these tracks I grew up on again, for right now it's exclusively Albany and Riverdale. In terms of making them in sim I just don't really have the time to make all of them, but I would absolutely love to have all of them lol