Tough Blocks

Post your suggestions here
tctktm48
Team: Twisted X Critical

Tough Blocks

Post by tctktm48 »

I am not sure if it is a jlv thing or an rf thing, but I think it would be cooler that if instead of going through and getting stuck in the toughblocks, they would be solid, and when you hit them you would stop, or they would move. Maybe some people will think its dumb, I personally just think it would be better.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Re: Tough Blocks

Post by aeffertz »

People dislike this because it makes racing harder. Good luck, I preached this a long time ago. It's something rF would be in charge on their tracks but they've tried it in the past and it just causes backlash. I made just the one leader inside tuffblock post solid where you couldn't go through it and pretty much caused a massive panic attack amongst the racers because they couldn't dive bomb corners anymore.

The last argument I saw was that it would cause too much carnage but at this point, it seems like racers are good enough to make them more rigid. But I agree, nothing I hate more than seeing people just flying through tough blocks during rF races.
tctktm48

Post by tctktm48 »

The Inside tough block is what needs it most, because not only do you get stuck in them, if you lean too far, sometimes it kicks you off the bike even if you don't hit it. Now I will say that is more in the offseason races. Also I would think it would make racing easier, but I guess I can see how it would be harder.
tctktm48

Post by tctktm48 »

And maybe making them more rigid wouldn't be as bad if they could move a little when you hit them.