Banned from elsinore.mxsimulator.com!

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Kawasakis

Re: Banned from elsinore.mxsimulator.com!

Post by Kawasakis »

Yeah,i saw him cutting track alot times.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Motorex38
Team: Privateer

Post by Motorex38 »

G'day JLV, How are ya mate, and good day to TeamHavoc who's probably reading this also (Quite an active reader that fella).
Anyway you won't believe it but,

MY FIRST BAN!

Number (blank) on the Honda, Quite an ass.

Reason I'm doing it is, I'm the odd one out at the moment!

I don't normally be an absolute nerd/dick, sorry I meant Ban, but this time it was different!

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?3yuongtynzj

Cheers,
Trenton.

haha trenton u told me to hit you. an + the races b4 that you were hitting me an others while we were racing, so i recon u should be the 1 banned
Motorex#38

skinners will come and go just like racers, sad to see them leave but in their place great new ones will arrive.
Trenton

Post by Trenton »

I clearly wasn't mate, I do realize I shouldn't do it anymore after being threatened for a permanent ban. I may be doing rough racing, but you were like full on gassing it in to me.
RaNDoM HeRO wrote:
NIKK SPILLANE #244 wrote:playing online is the best thing about this game
until theres little kids who bitch and whine when you tap there tire in the air or somthin
Motorex38

Post by Motorex38 »

yea because you were raming in to people on the race b4 with full throtle u hit me like 5 times wen i was racing it pissed me off but hey pay backs a bitch isnt it trenton dont do i again
Motorex#38

skinners will come and go just like racers, sad to see them leave but in their place great new ones will arrive.
Motorex38

Post by Motorex38 »

it*
Motorex#38

jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

SuziRider62 wrote:Please ban Tadiz#45

http://www.mediafire.com/?wnmwzqdywny

he cut track and hit me all the time...

thanks.
Was this on one of my servers? I can't find a race that matches.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

Hey again,

I don't really usually submit Ban requests, I don't really like to, though this guy here, " #11L " , he had been warned around a hundred times: Don't freeride, if you want to, go to 04, he even got blackflagged one or two times by other players after recieving that typical server message: Type "server, kick # " to wave black flag at.., and yet, he would freeride and ram anyone whenever he felt naughty enough to do so.

I'm sorry mate, but I have to: http://rapidshare.com/files/345942182/_11l.mxdemo.html

Anywhat, great race Siebert, you managed to get the first place after he crashed me two times and crashed in front of me again, congratulations, it was a really intense race!

Best regards,
Judge.
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Motorex38 wrote:yea because you were raming in to people on the race b4 with full throtle u hit me like 5 times wen i was racing it pissed me off but hey pay backs a bitch isnt it trenton dont do i again
agreed with u Motorex, Trenton always rams in to people, he can't ride fair,
Trenton

Post by Trenton »

I admit I did Ram before i got a week ban, but after that I am very sure that I learnt that if I do it again then boom i get a permanent, I don't want to get a permanent, so i no longer ram, but I can do rough racing? Thats an absolute load of bullshit i was going full throttle into people, I did it with a mate of mine, Gibson24, but that was off the race course, we were just having fun and we both agreed we wanted to do it.
RaNDoM HeRO wrote:
NIKK SPILLANE #244 wrote:playing online is the best thing about this game
until theres little kids who bitch and whine when you tap there tire in the air or somthin
Motorex38

Post by Motorex38 »

untill u ram in to us racers man grow up
Motorex#38

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Shut up.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

Once again, it appears I'm on a streak...

Well, this time, it seems as Shane hasn't understood quite what that 1 week ban ment...

He rammed me on 2 consecutive races after ramming Kawasakis too... anywhat, Download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/346280953/Shane.mxdemo.html
chez

Post by chez »

did i cut track to take you out?
no rough racing so get over it
best regards
shane
KTM
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Yes you cut.You was 1st on Locust than you crashed and i passed you,and you started to taking me out and cuting track to do that.Forgot to save that demo...
But i have other demo from x1b where you didnt stoped at first corner and taked everyone out.
Than Judge said you kicked out of the FRC team and you started changing names to like ''I am judge i am gay'' ''chad red'' etc etc.
Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?nzdhzwzzihd

Get the F out of here.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

chez

Post by chez »

Your one to talk kawi seeing as you are asking people for there reg keys so your cousin can play because he cannot afford the game.
Yous de-frauding jlv so I think you can stop talking now ok.
KTM