Maniacs Reaper

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Smygdamp

Maniacs Reaper

Post by Smygdamp »

Hello

I was on the 02 server and "Maniacs Reaper" was riding across the middle field to take me out. Now I admit I did a stupid move trying to get infront of him, but to my defense I'm pretty drunk. I realized after about a lap that I had nothing to do at the server and stopped trying to race.

Also I joined the server there was a lot of people chatting about him stopping in the middle of the track, he defended himself by telling everyone to just go around him, he was also very aggressive and threatening other players.

His number is 167 and he is riding a honda.

http://www.mediafire.com/?fj5gene9r5g9j59
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Maniacs Reaper

Post by jlv »

I've banned "Maniacs Reaper" for one day. Next time will be a week.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

That's what this guy deserves! He try starting shit with me all the time!
only one to win something real from the game!
Reaper
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Maniacs

Post by Reaper »

Jones, you have no need to make a comment here.

I have all your takeouts on me on video. I'm just that kind of guy to not turn them in. So I would watch what you say there curly.
Reaper
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Maniacs

Post by Reaper »

Oh, and for the sudden stops on the track, where I'm just not moving at all. I have two kids here. I'm not some little punk kid playing this game. So when I suddenly stop, I had to leave the PC for something a little more important.
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

Reaper wrote: I have all your takeouts on me on video. I'm just that kind of guy to not turn them in. So I would watch what you say there curly.
I have never cut the track to clean you or any 'Maniac' out, but you have. Thanks though.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Reaper wrote:Oh, and for the sudden stops on the track, where I'm just not moving at all. I have two kids here. I'm not some little punk kid playing this game. So when I suddenly stop, I had to leave the PC for something a little more important.
The ban was because you went across the infield to hunt someone down. Stopping in the track is rude but I don't ban over that.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
quick449
Team: Aspect

Post by quick449 »

jones just shut up you always do stuff like that, and reaper ive never seen take anyone out for no reason. i understand why he got banned here but their had to be more that got him to do that
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

Hey there guy, the one time I did something like this, I got banned brcause I hit a Br.

Get your facts straight before you try and start shit. Welcome to my enemy circle.
kona309

Post by kona309 »

Jones221 wrote:Hey there guy, the one time I did something like this, I got banned brcause I hit a Br.

Get your facts straight before you try and start shit. Welcome to my enemy circle.
You sound like peter...
My stats:http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/3042/
Jones221 wrote:Kona is right.
jlv wrote:If you kids don't knock it off I'm pulling this forum over!
Gideon#67
Team: Privateer

Post by Gideon#67 »

Jones221 wrote: Welcome to my enemy circle.
should make it a square so u can tell em to go sit in a corner for a timeout
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
quick449

Post by quick449 »

jones you have hated me for ever ur dumb possibly quick from xbox u join my party cuse tysen was in their and tried talkin sh*t and everyone made fun of you cuse your a flamer
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

Now, see. That was more off-topic. You could of sent a pm. And are you on a computer? Because I'm typing better then you on my Android. I don't even remember saying anything to you on xbox. But it seems you do. No one has ever called me a flamer, I don't think anyone has said flamer since 2002. But hey, we all can't be winners, right?
MxRyan
Team: Muc-Off Yamaha

Post by MxRyan »

quick449 wrote:jones you have hated me for ever ur dumb possibly quick from xbox u join my party cuse tysen was in their and tried talkin sh*t and everyone made fun of you cuse your a flamer
to be honest if anyone takes xbox live shit talking serious then you have a problem
quick449

Post by quick449 »

to be honest if anyone takes xbox live shit talking serious then you have a problem[/quote]
To be honest when they mess with my family saying shit of course ima flip out and hate them sorry he was saying stuff and i got mad because shit has happened that no one could even realize to them so stfu u have nothing to do with this