Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Davino Bruneel #99 ABUSE

Post by jlv »

goudbeekie wrote:
jlv wrote:
goudbeekie wrote:He's an asshole. He said that i was a dick etc. because i said he can't join my team....
Care to explain why the IP address you just posted from was one of the IP addresses using Davino's key?
WTF?! I was evening at my cousin's birthday... so don't have time for stupid people like him..
goudbeekie wrote:And i don't have his reg key so..
You needed to do better than a lame alibi and denial. You used both his key and your key on elsinore and posted in this forum with the same IP address on the same day. I don't know how you talked him out of his key, but I don't want it happening again so you won't be communicating on my servers again. I've banned UID 7840 permanently from the elsinore server and removed your posting and PM privileges in this forum.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
MXTrent75287
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MXTrent75287 »

Care to explain why the IP address you just posted from was one of the IP addresses using Davino's key?[/quote]
WTF?! I was evening at my cousin's birthday... so don't have time for stupid people like him..[/quote]
goudbeekie wrote:And i don't have his reg key so..
You needed to do better than a lame alibi and denial. You used both his key and your key on elsinore and posted in this forum with the same IP address on the same day. I don't know how you talked him out of his key, but I don't want it happening again so you won't be communicating on my servers again. I've banned UID 7840 permanently from the elsinore server and removed your posting and PM privileges in this forum.[/quote]

can't trust no one! good catch jlv!
FatTree25 wrote:Trent did say it best though.
My Stats | Add me on Steam
mxmasta57
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TattlerMX Honda

Post by mxmasta57 »

What a stupid ban system... davino goes away with it again for the 3rd time. Berry did nothing wrong and he get perma banned... :roll:
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

Well good ban thought, i think they share their keys to make the qualify into EMF races. Already 2 or 3 of them got ban from EMF.
yannick97
Crushed Dissenter

Post by yannick97 »

nioubie wrote:Well good ban thought, i think they share their keys to make the qualify into EMF races. Already 2 or 3 of them got ban from EMF.
No, everybody, hold your theory for yourself, you can think what you want but it is already sproken out on skype (From my side!)
yannick97
Crushed Dissenter

Post by yannick97 »

yannick97 wrote:
nioubie wrote:Well good ban thought, i think they share their keys to make the qualify into EMF races. Already 2 or 3 of them got ban from EMF.
No, everybody, hold your theory for yourself, you can think what you want but it is already sproken out on skype (From my side!)
Sorry, i thought this was the other post!
mxgamer
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by mxgamer »

Since I've been banned, i've done it all by myself. I wanted to payback Berry, because he wouldn't let me join his team. I used a IP adress changer to change my IP in another IP adress... so Berry didn't ride... Berry is innocent. Sorry for everybody i took out..

Davino.
kawy949

Post by kawy949 »

Wow, pretty sure you can't just change your online ip as your internet service provider covers that for you. :/

This is enough to ban you from future EMF events too, as for weeks now I have heard all you taking people out. Not moving for leaders so now this is final - seeing as your just also signed up to MXSCentral with a new UID.

Looks like I am going to have to implement IP blocking on Central now too.
mxmasta57
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mxmasta57 »

It's called hotspotshield kawy
mxmasta57
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mxmasta57 »

It's pathetic how people take a game this seriously.. holy shit
yannick97
Crushed Dissenter

Post by yannick97 »

kawy949 wrote:Wow, pretty sure you can't just change your online ip as your internet service provider covers that for you. :/

This is enough to ban you from future EMF events too, as for weeks now I have heard all you taking people out. Not moving for leaders so now this is final - seeing as your just also signed up to MXSCentral with a new UID.

Looks like I am going to have to implement IP blocking on Central now too.
Jon, contacted Davino and he told us which program he used and we tried it in our private server and it worked.
So please don't ban them, they had a fight and that was the reason!
Already Thanks.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

yannick97 wrote:
I'd advise against participating in this fraud.
mxmasta57 wrote:What a stupid ban system... davino goes away with it again for the 3rd time. Berry did nothing wrong and he get perma banned... :roll:
Berry, why are you referring to yourself in the third person?
mxgamer wrote:Since I've been banned, i've done it all by myself. I wanted to payback Berry, because he wouldn't let me join his team. I used a IP adress changer to change my IP in another IP adress... so Berry didn't ride... Berry is innocent. Sorry for everybody i took out..

Davino.
Thank you "Davino". Except I have one question. Why did you post this from an anonymous web proxy? Also why are you using an account that has only ever been used by IP addresses coming from the Netherlands? It seems odd considering you're from Belgium and Berry is from the Netherlands.

The real Davino sent me a private message telling the truth. He gave his key to Berry Goudbeek thinking he could trust him. Since he was honest I'm going to give him another chance and regenerate his key. His UID will still be 8079, so any bans that were on him for other servers will stay in effect. The next time I have to ban him it will be permanent.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
yannick97
Crushed Dissenter

Post by yannick97 »

jlv wrote:
yannick97 wrote:
I'd advise against participating in this fraud.
mxmasta57 wrote:What a stupid ban system... davino goes away with it again for the 3rd time. Berry did nothing wrong and he get perma banned... :roll:
Berry, why are you referring to yourself in the third person?
mxgamer wrote:Since I've been banned, i've done it all by myself. I wanted to payback Berry, because he wouldn't let me join his team. I used a IP adress changer to change my IP in another IP adress... so Berry didn't ride... Berry is innocent. Sorry for everybody i took out..

Davino.
Thank you "Davino". Except I have one question. Why did you post this from an anonymous web proxy? Also why are you using an account that has only ever been used by IP addresses coming from the Netherlands? It seems odd considering you're from Belgium and Berry is from the Netherlands.

The real Davino sent me a private message telling the truth. He gave his key to Berry Goudbeek thinking he could trust him. Since he was honest I'm going to give him another chance and regenerate his key. His UID will still be 8079, so any bans that were on him for other servers will stay in effect. The next time I have to ban him it will be permanent.
Hello JLV,
Nobody knows exactly what is happening and what is not, so it might be an idea to just unban everything and everyone who is involved in this problem and then if it happens again to perm ban?
Kind Regards,
Yannick
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Actually, I'm going to do the opposite of that. You don't get to try to frame someone, concoct some idiotic cover story, get caught and then cop a plea.

I'm not sure why you're defending him considering he tried to blame it on you in an email to me.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com