Sweden #88

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Sweden #88

Post by jlv »

I don't think I'm being inconsistent. Every perma ban so far has had a demo of the player cutting the track to ram people. That doesn't mean I don't want sweden to conform to better standards than that though.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
woodpecka39

Post by woodpecka39 »

TRUE :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :roll:
Eatin Zebra Cakes and playin MXS is my hobby.
FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

Post by FelipeMX »

Brent, some guys knows how 'smart' you are and with some of your other attitudes makes me think that what you got is a personal problem with Sweden, trying all possible ways to makes him mad (it is clear that he gets mad easily, but with his own reasons). I was wondering how can you be so evil? He used to be your friend, but it was not possible anymore, only because of all your attitudes.
Please, give him a break and just live your life. Forget that he exists that I'm sure that you will not have any more problems (=freakouts). It is clear for all of us that you want him banned and is trying to convince JLV, but if it must happens, I guess it should be in another honest way.
Finesse Supersports
brent26
Team: OverTheEdge

Post by brent26 »

I havent posted here since Saturday and now you go all (bad ass south american) on me. :roll:
FelipeMX

Post by FelipeMX »

brent26 wrote:I havent posted here since Saturday and now you go all (bad ass south american) on me. :roll:
Ohh, didnt notice that before, anyway, I'm trying to be a 'nice guy', so sorry for that.
Finesse Supersports
sweden
Team: JPR

Post by sweden »

he is posting something pretty annoying when im posting something new almost all the time! :x
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

http://www.mediafire.com/?b64ch6u2kka997h

And there it is. another takeout by good old sweedy.
motoxlova#1
Team: Free lancer

Post by motoxlova#1 »

Butler, not trying to take sides but that kinda seems more like an accident... The lines just kinda crossed. It looked to me like he was turning and braking and it was just a mixup :?
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

i watch the demo hes not turning away, he could turn away from butler, to just crash himself, but he take butler with him...
motoxlova#1
Team: Free lancer

Post by motoxlova#1 »

I see what your saying, But either way Butler would've been hit. (Watch closely, after the inital land, sweden doesn't touch the ground until right before him and Butler Hit.)
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I think he expected you to go outside there, but if that happened in last night's organized race I would have probably went ahead and banned him.

Just wondering, has anyone noticed if Sweden has been better lately? He promised me he'd be better, and I think he's really been trying.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
brent26
Team: OverTheEdge

Post by brent26 »

He's nice to me. Im pretty sure he been busy with irl mx. Imo, hes better.
Arch.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Arch. »

He isint to me, becouse he always find to say something of fucking brains, like - This Arch Is The Guy Who Ban Anyone..

And anytime i came to red bud on 02 all time he do that.. last day it was about for 3 times :) but i forgot screenshot of his damn words, like Fuck you child, how old are you 10? Do you remember sweden then you see this? something similar nah?

LITHUANIA

MxoN- 4place!
FelipeMX

Post by FelipeMX »

Arch. wrote:He isint to me, becouse he always find to say something of fucking brains, like - This Arch Is The Guy Who Ban Anyone..

And anytime i came to red bud on 02 all time he do that.. last day it was about for 3 times :) but i forgot screenshot of his damn words, like Fuck you child, how old are you 10? Do you remember sweden then you see this? something similar nah?
alright, so show us what you got
Finesse Supersports
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

arch, if i were you i would say shit about people naming people bad things (calling them gays or what ever you sayd)

i was riding a 250, when almost everyone was riding a 125 (i rode one race on 125 and it sucked balls, so i switch , NOT A BIG DEAL since not organized race)
and you started to fuck me up, tryed to take me out twice, then sayd Fuck of to another server duck, dont cry if someone block pass you, your on a 250. and some shit like that,
just to let you know, dont try it again ;)