Muted For Team Chat Spamming

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Muted For Team Chat Spamming

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I was just in 19804 and I've muted Zech UID 16832 and another UID 21947 and warned Neil Fitzpatrick UID 10123 for "Team" spamming the chat by entering one after the other after the other..."setup change:---------------------------------------------------------ccCc--------------------------------------------" et cetera. et cetera. et cetera ad nauseum. I'm learning not to rage and try reason first JLV, but alas. The mute's were only for half an hour, but it's been a problem as I muted someone else before recently for exactly the same spamming "Setup Change" bullshit. IT'S FUCKING EMBARRASSING!!!!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

Re: Muted For Team Chat Spamming

jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

2019-06-26 snapshot has a fix for it but unfortunately it doesn't help with pre 2019-06-26 clients. If you want to mute them it's OK with me.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
rmitch524
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by rmitch524 »

2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion
Tlangs daddy 2020 RF EU SouthWick
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I was just in 19804 and I've muted Zech UID 16832 and another UID 21947 and warned Neil Fitzpatrick UID 10123 for "Team" spamming the chat by entering one after the other after the other..."setup change:---------------------------------------------------------ccCc--------------------------------------------" et cetera. et cetera. et cetera ad nauseum. I'm learning not to rage and try reason first JLV, but alas. The mute's were only for half an hour, but it's been a problem as I muted someone else before recently for exactly the same spamming "Setup Change" bullshit. IT'S FUCKING EMBARRASSING!!!!
Damn bro, catch up. The game auto spams chat if you change setup. Though, people definitely could abuse it by changing their setup every other second just to be annoying. WSeems like more work than to just type something in the chat over and over,t though.
TeamHavocRacing

You can cursor up and spam it until the next interval.
TeamHavocRacing

It was getting abused. Honestly, after thinking about it, I realized it's up to me to set my message lines to zero instead of worrying about other people. It's nice to have at least one message line so you can see when a bud joins though. I apologize to anyone I just muted for a week. It was only about 6 or 7 people lol. The senility post and Alex's post were close to the target. It looked like a Leclair joke about changing setups hahaha! How ironic.
TeamHavocRacing

nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Fucking embarrassing
*kicks trash can*
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:It was getting abused. Honestly, after thinking about it, I realized it's up to me to set my message lines to zero instead of worrying about other people. It's nice to have at least one message line so you can see when a bud joins though. I apologize to anyone I just muted for a week. It was only about 6 or 7 people lol. The senility post and Alex's post were close to the target. It looked like a Leclair joke about changing setups hahaha! How ironic.
Hey, I wasn't there, just pointing out maybe what could've happened. Kids are calling each other N bombs in the chat left and right, so I wouldn't put it past them to spam chat making it look like they were changing their setup all the time. :lol:
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

only one to win something real from the game!
TeamHavocRacing

A week later? You seriously need to pick up some speed in your PS.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

white327
Team: MotoPro GFX

Post by white327 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Image

best show ever