https://mxsimulator.com/servers/splitfi ... com:19951/

"Spease Backyard - N******"

I dunno who to ban since its not chat.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Racist Track Name

Post by jlv »

That'd be a pain to delete. I did change the password for that server's stats upload.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
baker

Post by baker »

jlv wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:40 am That'd be a pain to delete. I did change the password for that server's stats upload.
I’d figure it would be. This stuff in chat is bad enough but having this posted on servers page is another thing. Thank you for taking a look JLV.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

How does that trigger you so much you feel the need to make a forum post about it trying to get the track deleted or something
baker

Post by baker »

ColtHans wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:14 am How does that trigger you so much you feel the need to make a forum post about it trying to get the track deleted or something
Why does a track need that in its name, even if its just while testing but getting sent to the servers page?
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

baker wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:41 am
ColtHans wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:14 am How does that trigger you so much you feel the need to make a forum post about it trying to get the track deleted or something
Why does a track need that in its name, even if its just while testing but getting sent to the servers page?
Doesn't need to be named that but why do you need to get so offended by it lmao
baker

Post by baker »

ColtHans wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:17 pm
baker wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:41 am
Doesn't need to be named that but why do you need to get so offended by it lmao
:P :P :P