Elias Johnson #167 at Red Bud Moto 2

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
PleaseCakesMx
Team: BellRoadRv.com

Elias Johnson #167 at Red Bud Moto 2

Post by PleaseCakesMx »

At 20:13 Elias began to battle with with riders on the lead lap ( Josh Bellinger and Sam Lancelotti ) while he was in 27th getting lapped. After the blue being on his screen for 30 seconds and not moving we both had to attempt to make the pass. He would not let us by and even going as far as brake checking in the ruts to keep us behind him. At 20:48 his brake checking left Sam with a legs off in the second corner, and then proceeded on the next straight to intensionally dart hard right and take out Josh. I was having a good battle with Sam and was very disappointed to see that on the second to last lap, leaving both me and Sam out of the top 10 because of the incident

DEMO:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/23uw04xeib430 ... xdemo?dl=0
KR-Money
Team: KR's Pyramid Scheme

Re: Elias Johnson #167 at Red Bud Moto 2

Post by KR-Money »

I don't think JLV handles bans on mxslobby.com servers. Gotta go to racefactorygaming.com and fill out a protest there.
PleaseCakesMx

Post by PleaseCakesMx »

Thank You
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Post by jgmtbike »

Hey man I hope you take this to RF. He took me out when I was running 3rd. Ended up getting 7th. Just cant believe someone would pay to race just to do this. Like cool Elias you just wasted your whole night being a jackass and ruining everyone else's night. I know he took out more than just us 3 too. IMO he shouldn't be allowed to race RF again after that.
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

PleaseCakesMx

Post by PleaseCakesMx »

jgmtbike wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:54 pm Hey man I hope you take this to RF. He took me out when I was running 3rd. Ended up getting 7th. Just cant believe someone would pay to race just to do this. Like cool Elias you just wasted your whole night being a jackass and ruining everyone else's night. I know he took out more than just us 3 too. IMO he shouldn't be allowed to race RF again after that.
I sent a protest on RF. Hopefully something gets done about him.