ripers.

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

ripers.

Post by mace-x »

may i request a permanent ban to any person who steals and make use of any content without the creator permission?

im really tired of all this and i really want a decent community like the one we where a year or two ago :/
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: ripers.

Post by jlv »

I assume you're thinking of yamirider517. He has been banned permanently.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I'd also think some sort of week ban for someone who does it in the future. There are a few noobs who obviously didn't know and exceptions can be made but there should be some sort of penalty for doing that.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

jlv wrote:I assume you're thinking of yamirider517. He has been banned permanently.
jlv, it's your site, so I respect your decision; but I'm a believer in 2nd chances. I believe this ban being permanent to start is a wake up call for everyone, and a smaller ban will be fine... unless this user has had prior issues. I'm a believer this guy was convinced by a larger group to do what he did, and he's reaping the punishment for all of them. Also, if you read, he didn't continue the argument and realized he messed up after posting.

Again, I don't want to tell you how to run your site, but as the "victim", I wouldn't be offended if it was less than a perma-ban.

Thanks for putting up with the BS and playing babysitter while providing us a place to play and create together.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

OK. I'll lower it to 2 weeks. I'm a believer in second chances too. But when the only purpose was to raise hell I'm much less patient.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

in general, rippers should be punished somehow :/
good to know you banned him :)
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

yup. and the post by allready banned ip:s (like people who got bans)
should come to dj /ddmx and shack for aproval, so no more leaks could be found...

that could help coulndt it?
making the banned peoples post needing a aproval (atleast topics)
people who ripped (known to be ripper)

or no links could be posted into forum, only puremxs and theres a survey? more puremxs mod:s
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

Duckstream wrote:yup. and the post by allready banned ip:s (like people who got bans)
should come to dj /ddmx and shack for aproval, so no more leaks could be found...

that could help coulndt it?
making the banned peoples post needing a aproval (atleast topics)
people who ripped (known to be ripper)

or no links could be posted into forum, only puremxs and theres a survey? more puremxs mod:s
Or people learn how to behave and respect others.

Yeah I know it's not gonna happen
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

its more likely to get messiah make us a monster track ingmae that people here being good (everybody i mean.. some of us are good, mace for a good example, im shre hes been oferend lot of things but i dont see puplishing them or even taking them)

i just think the people who make stuff are the real reason the ripping happens, if people just be silent, release a wireframe / template when ready, wont send it to anyone untill its time to get it released, ITS FINE
every novice skin can be asked on the upcoming things etc, everyone knows if your wilson, your model looks dope, if your checkers, your track is dope, no need to say anything to anyone..
¨(im not blaiming them for doing wrong, im just saying my opinion on this beta giving thing)
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

This game just attracts more kids than other sims for some reason (I guess because most of the people here ride, and you can't drive an indy car when you're young). It's childish behavior from young people. I really do wish more older people would be interested.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
RV3

Post by RV3 »

hey all, i'm assuming yas mean people who didnt buy the game? also does this mean we arn't allowed to download skins/tracks unless we made em?
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Did you just admit to having an illegally obtained game?
motoxlova#1
Team: Free lancer

Post by motoxlova#1 »

Looks like it...
RV3

Post by RV3 »

no ask jlv i payed 42.00 i just didnt know if im not allowed 2 download skins from mxs without creators permission?
motoxlova#1
Team: Free lancer

Post by motoxlova#1 »

Your allowed to do that, and use them thats why they put a download link. Just dont use content off of them without asking their permission.