Repeated Restarts in Elsinore 04 / Abuse Of Power

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Repeated Restarts in Elsinore 04 / Abuse Of Power

Post by AHeckman2 »

Not sure who is to blame for this, but we were having a nice chill time in elsinore 04 when Payson Johnson and Isaiah Dickerson joined the server. They then proceeded to restart the server 4 times so they could be forceplayed into the lobby. That then cause multiple people who were in the race to be put into warmup mode. I'm not sure if it was one of them that has the access or someone else in the lobby. Someone claimed it was "Pete" but no one was named Pete since no one uses their name anymore apparently. Seems kind of of petty, but this seems like an extreme abuse of power and its the first time I've joined 04 in a very long time :lol: so who knows maybe this is a common occurrence. I also noticed Isaiah is indefinitely banned in rF atm, so he's known for doing foolish things.

Server- elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19804
Demo- https://www.mediafire.com/file/mq0ect1w ... xdemo/file
Server Page- https://mxsimulator.com/servers/elsinor ... 65504.html
UIDs- Isaiah Dickerson: 42878 / Payson Johnson: 39236 and/or 12870 (has two UIDs apparently)
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Repeated Restarts in Elsinore 04 / Abuse Of Power

Post by jlv »

Are you sure it wasn't the autorestart script? It's set to restart when a minute passes with no one hitting a gate.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Ryan721
Team: Privateer

Post by Ryan721 »

jlv wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:09 am Are you sure it wasn't the autorestart script? It's set to restart when a minute passes with no one hitting a gate.
This happened a few times when I was playing in 04 and then I got forced to warm up, I haven't watched this specific demo but if I recall correctly it was Peter Leik doing it at the time I was in there. Maybe that's who someone meant when they said pete.
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

jlv wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:09 am Are you sure it wasn't the autorestart script? It's set to restart when a minute passes with no one hitting a gate.
No, it was either right after the gate dropped or before the gate dropped every time. It was definitely being done manually
KR-Money
Team: KR's Pyramid Scheme

Post by KR-Money »

I can assure you that Isaiah and Payson would be the last people to have any sort of admin power in an Elsinore server. Both of them have been banned/suspended a few times in rF throughout the year, to add to your earlier point.
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

KR-Money wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:18 pm I can assure you that Isaiah and Payson would be the last people to have any sort of admin power in an Elsinore server. Both of them have been banned/suspended a few times in rF throughout the year, to add to your earlier point.
Glad to hear that, curious who was behind it then. No clue who had admin
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

It was Peter who restarted. He thought he was just letting in some late joiners. He didn't realize it was more than a full gate.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

jlv wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:23 am It was Peter who restarted. He thought he was just letting in some late joiners. He didn't realize it was more than a full gate.
It’s all good, talked to Peter earlier, thanks for the quick replies, really appreciate everything you still do for this game