Tadiz

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Tadiz

Post by Nybrok »

Ok,today at 02 server,tadaz was cutting the track and tried to hit other riders.

DEMO DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?4ne1v66qp883t4c

demo says it all...
Nybrok

Re: Tadiz

Post by Nybrok »

Tadaz was riding with yamaha with no number
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Perma ban maybe?..
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Arch.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Arch. »

1.That was a rematch of your words, who insulted me and.. of what u done. remember then i did clearly and easly block pass that u didint crashed and u just got out of the rut, in other corner u came full gas and u didint tryed to stop or something? and that was 2 times in 2 races? Yes i know im right and i dont want to hear any excuses, i have just 1 race demo then u do it.. (lucky u are) And if that jlv would think to ban he would do just 1 day becouse it would be not fair its my first time :)) But if i will get ban nybrok will have too...

in demo second lap it imposible that come to that corner with this speed . watch all lap 2 he was looking anywhere to take me out, that was the same in other race on second corner in there.. but i dont have the demo of it..

Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?a13q53atmfwl65t

Btw, Nybrok #5 im With yzf no number.

Anyways i just did an rematch of his..

So jlv if u will ban me ban the nybrok too.

LITHUANIA

MxoN- 4place!
Jounii

Post by Jounii »

Arch i saw everything what you did. Cutting track like hell and trying to hit everyone who passes you.
Nybrok

Post by Nybrok »

Arch. wrote:1.That was a rematch of your words, who insulted me and.. of what u done. remember then i did clearly and easly block pass that u didint crashed and u just got out of the rut, in other corner u came full gas and u didint tryed to stop or something? and that was 2 times in 2 races? Yes i know im right and i dont want to hear any excuses, i have just 1 race demo then u do it.. (lucky u are) And if that jlv would think to ban he would do just 1 day becouse it would be not fair its my first time :)) But if i will get ban nybrok will have too...

in demo second lap it imposible that come to that corner with this speed . watch all lap 2 he was looking anywhere to take me out, that was the same in other race on second corner in there.. but i dont have the demo of it..

Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?a13q53atmfwl65t

Btw, Nybrok #5 im With yzf no number.

revenge of WHAt? tell me exactly.There was nothing before that.there was only trash talk by you,and there was many people who can proof it,like frederick and jounii.And what makes you allow to cut the track and hit other players too? I would ride normally,but you always start to block everyone. That rematch thing is just stupid excuse.Oh and that block i did,was REVENGE of your blocks efore,always when you block you cut damn much track to hit.
Nybrok

Post by Nybrok »

Arch. wrote:1.That was a rematch of your words, who insulted me and.. of what u done.

That is just stupid,i insulted you? what the heck? what kinda things i said? It is YOU who insulted me and jounii by saying we should suck your dick,have sex with eachother and stuff like that (sorry jlv) , dont you ever look what you say? you are the guy who insults everybody,like kawasakis,siemenlinko,jounii, and many other....And you started this,first,you come to server and as soon you see us,you called us nolifers and gays just without reason...then you disconnected,jlv can check the whole conversation.....

It is you tadiz,who insulted 2 guys in 02 and then started to CUT the TRACk to hit other players,and you blocked 2 outsiders without reason by cutting the track,then you cutted whole turn to hit me and jounii and then you hitted me.
Arch.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Arch. »

I said i dont want any of your excuses.. U did then i did . So if i will get ban u will get 2.

LITHUANIA

MxoN- 4place!
Nybrok

Post by Nybrok »

Arch. wrote:I said i dont want any of your excuses.. U did then i did . So if i will get ban u will get 2.
Excuses? those were pure facts,its you who is saying excuses...did i cut the track? no.Did i hit other players? no.Did i insult everybody like you usually do? no.

cut the crap and excuses tadiz
Arch.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Arch. »

Maybe u dont cut but other u do. :P

LITHUANIA

MxoN- 4place!
Nybrok

Post by Nybrok »

Arch. wrote:Maybe u dont cut but other u do. :P
How many times do i have to repeat myself? i didnt hit anyone else,i didnt insult anybody,im not always trying to hit others like you.....everytime me and jounii come to server,you are always starting to call us gays and nolifers,just becouse you loose to us when we play
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Tadiz, maybe you should look at the things u do wrong, like putting up a big mouth like u did on 02 today against Born2Ride, and then u start putting a big mouth to me

JLV, if you want you can look at the server logs of 02, Tadiz said something like this: "Fuck you b2r" after that, you'll see some more.
Arch.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Arch. »

Becouse he took me out , i said fuck b2r? then he said Ur hally laggy, i said oh sorry...

LITHUANIA

MxoN- 4place!
Jounii

Post by Jounii »

Dear Tadiz.

Don't blame Nybrok making excuses. Nybrok didn't insult enyone, it was you who came on the server and started insulting!
Nybrok

Post by Nybrok »

Arch. wrote:Becouse he took me out
Ah,he took you out? How many times you have cutted track to hit people? If someone blocks me,i say like everyone else,thanks,nice,wtf or something else,i never go on a rampage to cut the track and hit everyone,becouse its stupid and its worth a ban.