Ac 114 Attack.

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Juan357

Ac 114 Attack.

Post by Juan357 »

This guy hitted me on the start and after disconected.

http://www.mediafire.com/?krk9h68qcp49t2g

thx jlv
Track Comp 2010 Champion!
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Ac 114 Attack.

Post by jlv »

I'm guessing there might be more to this story, but I can't see anything that would justify that.

I've banned ac 114 for one day. Next time will be a week.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

jlv wrote:I'm guessing there might be more to this story, but I can't see anything that would justify that.

I've banned ac 114 for one day. Next time will be a week.
Yeah, I've seen AC114 racing on the 01 server, using arcade mode and basically running anyone off the track who got near him. I didn't save any demos because I thought it's just some new kid that's still figuring things out, but then I saw him again later that day still doing the same thing even though others in the server were telling him to stop he just kept riding with arcade and running others off the track. I'll be sure to save the demo next time because he should have a clue by now.
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

thx for it Jlv..
Track Comp 2010 Champion!
RV3

Post by RV3 »

he obviously hasn't learned, cut the track in a middle of a race on 19800 server last nightcome straight across the middle to clean me up, after saying it's so fun to ban you to me, then next lap waited for me to come around the corner and pulls in the middle of my line. i gave him a payback hit then though and said i'l record demo, and then he started cutting track to meet me at each corner, doing pig roots obviously hoping id start taking him out. i also didn't record the demo cos i'd just deleted config and forgot to set demos to record. im getting sick of idiots making fun of noobs and taking them out.