Arch/Tadiz/His Other names

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
mikez#411

Arch/Tadiz/His Other names

Post by mikez#411 »

I was racing earlier today, and when arch is on the server, you can expect some takedowns and trackcutting.

This might not be enough proof but you can clearly see he cuts some turns in lap 1, and aims for takedowns wich happens.
Considering this is Arch we're talking about, we can tell he'll never learn to behave himself

Once again, this might not be enough to get him banned again :(
Nr 27 on the 250f honda

http://www.mediafire.com/?13368a20zluo1v6
Dekero

Re: Arch/Tadiz/His Other names

Post by Dekero »

Its me arch. Sorry. im on friends acc.

Okay, first i didint did it on porpose.. siebert pushed me but i just didint lower the gas, i was riding in all bumps but just in grass i know i pushed him hard but enzo was not mad he said he like that how the sports, right enzo so why the hack u are reporting, not enzo huh ? becouse he is a man and he dont cry. Thanks :)
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I don't think it was bad enough for a ban. I'm certain that Tadiz would be complaining if someone did that to him though.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

I expected that answer jlv, but it was worth a shot.
You're right that he would complain, few races later someone took him down in a blockpass without cutting, and he started crying and ragequitted.
mxbiker
Team: FSK

Post by mxbiker »

got 3 demos right here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?tdomadclla066ob

as you can see, hes obviously not riding to win, but riding to hit people. this guy really ruines this game online.
almost everytime he is online hes starting fights with people. with nerijs as a friend ( who does the same kind of things ), i dont see them changing.
Proud MXS member since 2008
Still a MXS 125CC rider!
2011 SMA nationals championships leader
5th at the GP replica series 2011
3th overall with team Holland at the MXSON 2010
mxbiker

Post by mxbiker »

got 3 demos right here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?tdomadclla066ob

as you can see, hes obviously not riding to win, but riding to hit people. this guy really ruines this game online.
almost everytime he is online hes starting fights with people. with nerijs as a friend ( who does the same kind of things ), i dont see them changing.
Still a MXS 125CC rider!
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

He's a dirty rider for sure, but he's obviously racing in those demos, not just riding all over trying to hit people.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
mxbiker

Post by mxbiker »

well, i think i go ride as him then if you dont get banned for just hitting people. have you even seen what he did on the demo with arma?
Still a MXS 125CC rider!
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

I can live with the fact that he's a dirty rider, but comeon, everytime he makes a pass, he takes someone down, he can't pass people clean.
Everytime he's in the server, he acts like a jerk.
It's obvious that he still doesn't know how to behave himself after his perma ban.
I know you don't want to ban him for these demos, but I'm pretty sure this would help the community alot.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Mikez im sorry but I gotta say it to you. As dirty as a rider he is, rubbing is racing and JLV can't ban someone unless the rider is choosing to play demolition derby.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

Post by FelipeMX »

MiNi wrote:Mikez im sorry but I gotta say it to you. As dirty as a rider he is, rubbing is racing and JLV can't ban someone unless the rider is choosing to play demolition derby.
The problem is, there are some riders racing for ramming instead of win or improve their lap times, they just want to take people out hiding their rams on a 'clean' way, for those a ban should be exelent...
Finesse Supersports