snapshot

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
jdub4

snapshot

Post by jdub4 »

ok so i was wondering about something... jlv you created a great game and im glad i bought it but seriously why do i need the new snapshot... people tell me i will get banned if i dotn have it... its not liek im contending in any big races or anyhting and im slow so i dont get in the way i just dont think it makes much sense to ban someone because they cant download something
JP37R
Team: JPR

Re: snapshot

Post by JP37R »

jdub4 wrote:ok so i was wondering about something... jlv you created a great game and im glad i bought it but seriously why do i need the new snapshot... people tell me i will get banned if i dotn have it... its not liek im contending in any big races or anyhting and im slow so i dont get in the way i just dont think it makes much sense to ban someone because they cant download something
You wont get a ban for not having the new snapshot. It is the latest version of the physics though. I say its better to learn with the newest snapshot. If you don't you might develop bad habits in your riding style that will need adjustment when you do decide to upgrade and that can be frustrating as well.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Not sure if it's just 02 but you need one of the snapshots that you fall off to get into the server.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
jeremy lusk
Team: Privateer

Post by jeremy lusk »

Manyy people use the old snapshot .. it needs to be ban ... so why did a new snapshot crashing that nobody use it ??? :| dont have logic