sorby917_fr

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
MiNi

sorby917_fr

Post by MiNi »

http://www.mediafire.com/?j7qsecliv5cygho

I haven't reported anyone before, but this guy needs a ban. Me and a couple others were on 03. He was jumping the gate and seemed to want to take me out every chance he got. He also launched me off a berm a couple times.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: sorby917_fr

Post by jlv »

Looked OK to me aside from the gate jumping. He even moved over when he got lapped. I'll take care of the game jumping soon.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

I think this guy is just new/out of control. Give him a little time, I don't think he is trying to be malicious...
MxG_SauroneMX

Post by MxG_SauroneMX »

Yes guys, it's one of my friend, he's new but he's not bad, he's just like his brother you know, when someone makes him crash, he's gonna block pass again... I'll tell him take care about it, Cya ;)
totorox

Post by totorox »

Sweendoggy wrote:I think this guy is just new/out of control. Give him a little time, I don't think he is trying to be malicious...
We had a conversation, I think he has understood I can't help him if he don't begin himself. Don't be too permanent...
Frontal collisions are bad, stupid actions, any involved players may lose. A blockpass is different, don't let choice to the other, brake or collide you.
-Josh should set automations for collisions issues, like 3 front collision -> kick or disable collisions if lapped (if gates count>2 between players for sample).
-For lapped players i could imagine a big Blue flag overiding screen to boring lapped player and make him hurry to let pass ;p
-A wisp to player could be great too to get conversation without boring other players.