Key invalid ?

Post your questions here
Spark
Team: Spark Gang

Key invalid ?

Post by Spark »

When I try to join a server it says key invalid, on the main menu it says "This key looks good!". I have typed my key in several times and even tried other snapshots. Restarted my computer also. I can play single player fine but cannot join any servers. Anyone know the issue?
linusenglund__

Re: Key invalid ?

Post by linusenglund__ »

Spark wrote:When I try to join a server it says key invalid, on the main menu it says "This key looks good!". I have typed my key in several times and even tried other snapshots. Restarted my computer also. I can play single player fine but cannot join any servers. Anyone know the issue?
Make sure you don't have a typo false positives will say it looks good :?: :?:
Spark

Post by Spark »

Yeah I fixed it. It's weird it said it was the correct key but it was missing a letter :mrgreen:
Tyler Bec
Team: Privateer

Post by Tyler Bec »

I have downloaded the newest snapshot mx-2021-03-31-15 and I went into the server index to join the server and when I clicked join it says Key invalid. I have checked the key over plenty of times to see if it was a typo or if it was the wrong one but nothing is working plz help.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Tyler Bec wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:59 pm I have downloaded the newest snapshot mx-2021-03-31-15 and I went into the server index to join the server and when I clicked join it says Key invalid. I have checked the key over plenty of times to see if it was a typo or if it was the wrong one but nothing is working plz help.
You have a typo. It's easy to mix up 1/L or 0/o in some fonts so pay extra attention to those characters. If all else fails you can copy/paste it to "%localappdata%\MX Simulator\regkey".
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.