Random Game Crashes

Post your questions here
dustin279
Team: Privateer

Random Game Crashes

Post by dustin279 »

While loading into some tracks when the game gets to loading bike it will take a little while then say ...done and then game completely exits on its own. Sometimes its fine and works and sometimes it doesnt. any idea on how to fix the game just shutting down and not letting me race?
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Random Game Crashes

Post by Wahlamt »

Try lowering the graphics settings.
dustin279

Post by dustin279 »

Have done that as well. Never had this issue before until recently with the new snapshots. It seems like its only happening on certain tracks such a 2018 glen helen. I did have it in medium and I switched it too low. Still running the game at 128 fps on medium tracks so I dont see how that is the issue. I thought maybe it was just online servers and this also wasnt the case. I have noticed that when it crashes and shuts the game off when I reopen it, it converts my name and bike and gear back to previously used things that have been switched for a while so that is confusing. Also thought maybe it was the bike skin since it was crashing on downloading bike. It has crashed on multiple skins that I have used for ever and never had issues with.
mxguy101

Post by mxguy101 »

dustin279 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:58 pm While loading into some tracks when the game gets to loading bike it will take a little while then say ...done and then game completely exits on its own. Sometimes its fine and works and sometimes it doesnt. any idea on how to fix the game just shutting down and not letting me race?

Have you fixed the problem? im having the problem right now and cant play properly
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

mxguy101 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:20 pm Have you fixed the problem? im having the problem right now and cant play properly
Can you post your lastlog file?

1. Open a file explorer window.
2. Click in the location bar where it shows the current folder.
3. Type %localappdata% and press enter.
4. Open the "MX Simulator" folder.
5. Open lastlog.txt and copy/paste it here.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.