Stuttering even on the lowest graphics

Post your questions here
Mitchelll
Team: Elusive Designs

Stuttering even on the lowest graphics

Post by Mitchelll »

So here recently I have been wanting to get into rF racing and its hard to do because for some reason I stutter like crazy I have adjusted my Nvidia settings and everything even put all the in-game graphics to 0 once and texture resolution to 32x32 and played and was still stuttering my specs (I5-9400f, GTX 1650, and 8gb of ram)
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Stuttering even on the lowest graphics

Post by jlv »

Try disabling threaded optimizations in your Nvidia settings and disabling demo recording in the game in the new race menu.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Mitchelll
Team: Elusive Designs

Post by Mitchelll »

jlv wrote:Try disabling threaded optimizations in your Nvidia settings and disabling demo recording in the game in the new race menu.
I just did all this (Sorry for the late reply, new to the forums) and I was still stuttering, it fixed it alot but was still stuttered quite a bit
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I think someone recently said Nvidia replay was giving them trouble. Try turning it off. Also, turn off demo recording in the game.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

mine does something similar, I have a Ryzen 5 3600 and a RTX 2070 with 16gb of RAM, my game doesnt drop any frames but I notice when I come into corners my game stutters a bit like it doesnt stay nice and smooth like it should, I lowered my gfx settings a little and tried what you recommended and it helped a little but its still very notcable and kind of off putting, no other game does it.