Controller sometimes toggles binds

Post your questions here
joegarlick79
Team: Privateer

Controller sometimes toggles binds

Post by joegarlick79 »

So basically what happens is that occasionally actions get stuck on until i press the bind button again. An example would be the rear brake will just get stuck on until i press the rear brake again. It can happen with anything so its really annoying when its the throttle as i will just go flying off the track sometimes. I play on PS4 controller and i know its not the controller as i recently purchased a new one and its still doing it. Just wondering if anyone else has this issue and if there is any kind of fix? Thanks.
JamesLayle721
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JL Designs

Re: Controller sometimes toggles binds

Post by JamesLayle721 »

I use xbox and my new controller is getting shipped rn and i used my friends ps4 controller for the meanwhile, all i did was use a usb cable plugged in at all times of using it and got ds4 windows. There should be steps on how to do it when you first open the application, just follow them. http://ds4windows.com/
Discord: James Layle#0721
PeakXo

Post by PeakXo »

I have the same proble. I switched to a ds4 controller a few weeks ago ( before i used an xbox one) and now the controlls are doing random things. Sometimes the input just get stuck and i have to press them angain like you too or sometime when i shift down it shifts up instead or doesnt even register the button press at all. This is only is Sim as my controller is new and its working perfectly fine in other games. I also tried to switch back to the xbox one controler but suddenly it has the same problem. So i feel like when u use and PS4 controller on this game once its a constant bug. Reinstalling the Game didnt work.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

Honestly same thing has happened to me ever since I started using PS4 controller. I have buddies who say it happens on their Xbox controllers too, no clue but eventually you just get really good/fast at fixing it. I'll randomly redline in rF races because my upshift won't work just gotta get fast at fixing it :D never found a solution for it
Tanner Rogers