Smooth gear looks without folds

Post your questions here
Max La Fripouille
Team: Privateer

Smooth gear looks without folds

Post by Max La Fripouille »

Hello guys, I'm new at this game I just created my gear with my number and name, but first my gear looks like smooth and without folds , secondly, the boots on the gear that I created are grey and sad ...
If somebody can help it would be nice :)
Thanks
nickuzick

Re: Smooth gear looks without folds

Post by nickuzick »

You'll need the proper JM files for the boots and it sounds like you didn't include a norm or didn't name it correctly. Can you post the files names of what you were putting in game?
Max La Fripouille

Hummm I'll try to create another gear cuz I only saved the .saf and put it in the game, but I deleted the other file, I just do another gear then I show you, but about the boots, can you explain how to put them with a gear please ?
Max La Fripouille

nickuzick wrote:You'll need the proper JM files for the boots and it sounds like you didn't include a norm or didn't name it correctly. Can you post the files names of what you were putting in game?
Alright I recreated a new gear and it works perfectly with boots that I put on the .psd .
Just 1 thing more : the back of the gear looks a little too dark, if you know why but except that : It's perfect :P